First ever alum GN rims. pics.

Can someone photoshop the rim as it is unpainted to his car? I'm curious to see what it would like unpainted.

Dannyo

No need to bother with the photo shop. Rims are here.:)

They look sweet. I'm going to snap a few pics, then off to get the tires mounted. I should have pics tonight.:)

Mike Barnard

Here they are.

First off I need to give a big thanks to my freind and neighbor Mr. Alan Budnik (AKA Budnik Wheels) for letting me talk him into the crazy idea of making forged rims for a twenty two year old Buick Regal.

Dude! Are you nuts?:D

So, after over two decades of waiting, I give to you the first set of aluminun GN rims on planet Earth. (Note: there may be a set or two on Mars).:D

alumGNrims001.jpg

alumGNrims013.jpg

alumGNrims016.jpg

alumGNrims010.jpg

Stocker vs alum
alumGNrims006.jpg

Back side
alumGNrims007.jpg

alumGNrims020.jpg

Hope these pics will keep you guys drooling untill tomorrow when I post pics of them on the car.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I wouldnt be so fast to pass judgement on a price,when he got the roller lifters made they ended up being better quality than the comp lifters and $100 cheaper :eek::cool: i gurantee you noone saw that coming!! Im just sayin you never know...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.:D

Even with these things made in the USA, and forged center sections, was told that cost "should" be around $600.00 each.:)

My rims came with valve stems, lug nuts and socket. I had longer studs on my car for track use, and was given nuts without the cap/ tops.

alumGNrims012.jpg

Aluminun center caps are a push on type. And require you to pop out your center power 6 logo from your old plastic caps and silicone into the new alum ones.

Rims can be ordered in either polished or painted.

MustangGNrims033.jpg

alumGNrims004.jpg

Pics of wheels on car tomorrow.:)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

AHH How can you have the mounted wheels just sitting behind the car !! put them on post the pics !!!!! I cannot sleep till I see these pics !!:biggrin:

Mike some of the nicest GN wheels I have ever seen.I'm squirting all over myself right now. Makes me wish I had a TR again just to get a set of those wheels.

They look great. are they going to make any more for sale? I would definatley get a set of those.. :cool: