Finally dynoed my car.

So with a bigger turbo, downpipe, pulleys +4 psi of boost and a 100 octane chip vs my 91, you made 73hp and 45tq more than me. I'm pretty happy with where the car is for the mods... now I just need some alcohol injection :)
---------------------------
I did not mean to imply that you should not be happy with your car's performance versus it's mods. I only threw that in because I knew that our mods were somewhat similiar, and what you could expect as a minimum on a very fat tune with the other upgrades. My Razor alky kit will be going on in a few weeks. I expect about 330 RWHP with the alky kit now that I have the PSM cold air intake package. Maybe Champion ported irons & ported intake afterwards. Maybe Champion aluminum heads, I haven't decided yet.

---------------------------
I did not mean to imply that you should not be happy with your car's performance versus it's mods. I only threw that in because I knew that our mods were somewhat similiar, and what you could expect as a minimum on a very fat tune with the other upgrades. My Razor alky kit will be going on in a few weeks. I expect about 330 RWHP with the alky kit now that I have the PSM cold air intake package. Maybe Champion ported irons & ported intake afterwards. Maybe Champion aluminum heads, I haven't decided yet.

Yeah, I got what you were saying. I actually thought I was doing pretty decent since I have a lot less timing and less boost :)

Yeah, I got what you were saying. I actually thought I was doing pretty decent since I have a lot less timing and less boost :)

I agree. Make sure everything is in check, like compression #'s accross the cylinders, perhaps a leak down test and let the modding begin! Nothing wrong with high mileage engines if they've had the maintence done like timing chain/gears, and valve springs. My GN is about to turn 154k and has been beat on pretty good the past few years, heads have never been off, the valve covers would have never been off either, but I changed the valve springs when I swapped over to the Buick Motorsport valvecovers:D . I'm not even sure if I'd have much better #'s at your timing and boost levels:D #'s in sig.

My dyno did keep climbing to 4800, but if you've replaced the springs, I'd have no idea to tell you where to look.

My dyno did keep climbing to 4800, but if you've replaced the springs, I'd have no idea to tell you where to look.

Yeah, if you take off the boost spike right at the beginning and smooth it into the curve like there was no spike, then it would still climb that high, just not very fast. I think it's alright, just that spike is playing with my eyes.