Finally...Coach's New Build...

Rafs-T-Type said:
So what's it like winning the lottery?

I wish. I work 60hrs a week and run my own business. I drive a 21 year old daily driver, and I don't travel. I only invest in cars...pretty much.

coach said:
I wish. I work 60hrs a week and run my own business. I drive a 21 year old daily driver, and I don't travel. I only invest in cars...pretty much.

I can appreciate this response Coach since a lot of people would much rather believe you were born with a silver spoon when in fact you work your fingers to the bone to have what you have.

AG

turbobitt said:
I can appreciate this response Coach since a lot of people would much rather believe you were born with a silver spoon when in fact you work your fingers to the bone to have what you have.

AG

Thank you Allen,
I do have enough to play...and play harder then most, but I spend a lot of time making it. I build most of my play toys myself.

Hey guys,
Look what Fed Ex dropped off today!!!
Anyone have a clue how this mess goes together?!?!?!
image-1709593777.jpg
image-3340781996.jpg
image-3454805779.jpg

Limited87 said:
Im gonna go out on a limb here.. but I might have an idea on how to bring this into this build Donnie :D

Thanks Brian. Im gonna need a little assistance in finishing this...lol. I'm getting very excited!!!!

Spent a ridiculous amount of hours mocking up a spare engine just to make a complete bolt list...what a pain in the ass. Half SAE and half Metric...WTF?!?!? Oh well...snapped a few pics.
Remember...this is just the mock up engine. The real engine will be a touch nicer...
I had to pull some items from the platers to send to the builder. They will get plated this winter.

image-69444111.jpg
image-3802417618.jpg
image-3228258575.jpg
image-4238866456.jpg