Fierce 2011 V6 Mustang

And yet his only mods were: Cat-back, Air Kit, Lund Racing Tune, 4.10 Gears, QA1 Adjustable Rears and 19" Street Tires. Heck his 60 ft was a rather unimpressive 2.016, yet look at his 1/4 time slip. :eek:

Pretty impressive to say the least.

With a better driver, this should be deep in the 12's easily with a 110 mph trap speed possible too. All of these new 24v, dohc v6's, including the v6 Camaro and new pentastar v6 Challenger, really show how our lc2's have aged! I would feel uneasy racing these cars in a GNX!!

And yet his only mods were: Cat-back, Air Kit, Lund Racing Tune, 4.10 Gears, QA1 Adjustable Rears and 19" Street Tires. Heck his 60 ft was a rather unimpressive 2.016, yet look at his 1/4 time slip. :eek:

Pretty impressive to say the least.

how many thousands of dollars did those things add to the cost of the $25k-$30k car they were bolted to?

how many thousands of dollars did those things add to the cost of the $25k-$30k car they were bolted to?

Around $2500 plus labor at Lethal Performance LOL!

Give me a good running stock TR, drag radials, and Alky and I will handle myself very well. If I break it will be easier too, fix since niether if us have a warranty anymore.

I wonder....I don't see a lot of potential without spending major $$$ as they're already pretty hot coming out of the factory.

and for the time, effort, and $$$ that it takes top make the V6 go like a V8, you could just start out with a V8..

not bad,although lc2 is old tech i still went 11.1 on my stock one with bolt ons,and kept alot more money in my pocket.the v8 stuff is where its at with this new stuff all the companys seems to have some serious engines that make power and live.

Believe it or not, you could probably save between 5-10 grand by modding the v6 as opposed to starting off with the v8. Not to mention cheaper insurance rates and better fuel mileage. With the price of gas already at $3+ a gallon, you'll notice a difference now and in the future. It's just nice to know that today's v6s are as potent as they are even in naturally-aspirated form. Our stock motors usually need between 15-20 psi to run these times.

Believe it or not, you could probably save between 5-10 grand by modding the v6 as opposed to starting off with the v8. Not to mention cheaper insurance rates and better fuel mileage. With the price of gas already at $3+ a gallon, you'll notice a difference now and in the future. It's just nice to know that today's v6s are as potent as they are even in naturally-aspirated form. Our stock motors usually need between 15-20 psi to run these times.
doubt fuel mileage is stellar w/ 4.10 gears