Fel-pro intake gasket changed?

How in the world did NAPA pull that off?

Ring, Ring.... "this is NAPA, can I buy a bunch of your boxes to put non FelPro gaskets in them?"

"Sure thing, no problem.."

I just ordered an intake set from RJC and was worried it wouldn't be correct. It got here and was a felpro one. I swear those RJC guys deliver their orders themselves, every time I get a package from them I think to myself didn't I order that yesterday at like 3 pm. Wow

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How in the world did NAPA pull that off?

Ring, Ring.... "this is NAPA, can I buy a bunch of your boxes to put non FelPro gaskets in them?"

"Sure thing, no problem.."
More like, "We're going to spend $10 million with you next year. Go to our warehouse and re-box all of our old inventory for us."

What fucking assholes..... so I got my heads and intake machined for no fucking reason other than napa being cheap scumbags. Which in return caused me not to drive my car for a whole year.... despicable and shameful.

So I just found out that when Napa started selling fel-pro, they re-boxed all of their old Victor stock into fel-pro boxes.
I just ordered another gasket from another supplier. I had them open it before sending it, and it's blue.

Thanks for keeping us informed, muchly appreciated.:cool:

I just ordered an intake set from RJC and was worried it wouldn't be correct. It got here and was a felpro one. I swear those RJC guys deliver their orders themselves, every time I get a package from them I think to myself didn't I order that yesterday at like 3 pm. Wow

Yup I think the same way. I hang up the phone and the door bell rings:eek: and there are my RJC parts. Its like magic:LOL:

Beware of getting gaskets from Rock Auto. I just bought a Fel Pro MS96033 set from them and it did not have the blue coating.