February 15 Meet- Charlotte Quaker Steak & Lube

NCTyphoon

Our next meet will be Sunday, Feb 15 at Quaker Steak & Lube in Concord on Speedway Blvd / Bruton Smith Blvd around 1pm. Hope for good weather!

Our next meet will be Sunday, Feb 15 at Quaker Steak & Lube in Concord on Speedway Blvd / Bruton Smith Blvd around 1pm. Hope for good weather!

Why all the Sunday gatherings instead of Saturday's...? Just wondering...?

Being so close to the house maybe the wife will let me out for a couple hours, even though Sunday's are "family" day for us.

K.

We usually try to do Saturday's instead, but trying to stay about a month out from last meet. Saturday would be Valentine's Day, so that may interfer with more peoples plans.

how maney gn in the area? just wondering. I like to meet up some time this summer (2009).

In the Charlotte area...? There's (5) at my house... :cool: In general there's approx. 15-20 maybe. At these gatherings there can be as many as 30+...

K.

We have quite a few members that have Sy-Ty's too so sometimes we have guite a good mixed collection of GM turbo terrors. We are kinda short on TTA's though with only one that has recently started coming to the meets.

sounds good there is a few in this area "Quad cities ill+IA", but mostly just me and jdpolzin. we have been up to the Chicago to hang with some of the gn gods. I plan on stopping down in your area so my son can see his mother this Summer. I want to take th gn and meet some other members.

I just put it on the calender. we will try to make it since it is not far from the house. besides it will also give me a chance to agitate Clint in person.:tongue:

I just put it on the calender. we will try to make it since it is not far from the house. besides it will also give me a chance to agitate Clint in person.:tongue:

Hey Steve
did you ever get the firebird fixed???yeah ya'll should come out its always fun to mess with clint in person:D

...besides it will also give me a chance to agitate Clint in person.:tongue:

I heard he was gonna kick your A$$ next time he saw you in person... :biggrin:

Quaker Steak & Lube is approx. 5-minutes from the house, I just might bring the sage car out... :rolleyes:

K.

We have quite a few members that have Sy-Ty's too so sometimes we have guite a good mixed collection of GM turbo terrors. We are kinda short on TTA's though with only one that has recently started coming to the meets.

I will plan on being there with the TTA. I've spent the last couple of months replacing the seats, carpeting, console parts, etc. It's actually starting to look pretty nice!