Fastest V6 Buick on pump gas Oct 2010?

Is there anything wrong with finding out how one's car would run on just pump gas?

If a purpose built engine was built it could run 9's on 93 octane at full weight with no alky. Your not going to get there with a small ci/ hyd cam setup though.

87 TT ype

I have a Robert Wilson built car....I spent a fortune before I met him trying to get my beautiful Buick to do some real numbers at the track.....I have a very mild street package that has no traction at the strip even with M/T Street Radials....2:00 second 60" terrible!!!! but it still went 11:17 @ 121 MPH on pump gas at 20# of boost....Robert is the one to see if you want your Turbo car to EXPLODE!!!! at the tract....my car will easily run in the 10's if I were to hook up....we are guessing 10:50's @ 125 MPH....if I hook and turn up the boost. I am a happy man that I met Robert. David:cool:

I just saw this thread, that is an impressive running/looking car!! Congrats!

oh WOW !!! Nice of you to come back to the little people with Buicks :p:biggrin: I heard something about some other old car ya have. Old guy said it ran pretty good :eek::cool:

Dan, I guess I am just a BOP guy at heart!! The nice thing about my "other" car is that when you drop a wrench/bolt/nut you can actually find it!!!

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 218
Dan, I guess I am just a BOP guy at heart!! The nice thing about my "other" car is that when you drop a wrench/bolt/nut you can actually find it!!!

Dammm.. for an old car it looks pretty good :eek::biggrin: Why did I think the car was red ?? I know I know ..old age :redface: