Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Cars (updated 10.07.18)

Thanks Shane, had a great DAY!!!!
1st pass 10.02@135.05
2nd 9.94@138.20
3rd 9.87@137.76
4th 9.81@137.99...... Wow!!!!!

In 75degree weather!!!!

Will post time slips later!!!!!

The car has exceeded all my expectation!!!!!!

Thanks Shane, had a great DAY!!!!
1st pass 10.02@135.05 29psi
2nd 9.94@138.20 32psi
3rd 9.87@137.76 34psi
4th 9.81@137.99......38psi Wow!!!!!

In 75degree weather!!!!

Will post time slips later!!!!!

The car has exceeded all my expectation!!!!!!

Car was in Outlaw trim.... Does not qualify

He still had a little boost left in it (y)

Now if we can get him to keep his foot planted on the pedal the entire run is another story.. I think with a better 60 leaving the car as is will net him another tenth easy.

He still had a little boost left in it (y)

Now if we can get him to keep his foot planted on the pedal the entire run is another story.. I think with a better 60 leaving the car as is will net him another tenth easy.

I did last PASS!!!

Anyone who sent JD a text today I got them too. Don't know how. There were some good points made and JD was blah blah blah.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Anyone who sent JD a text today I got them too. Don't know how. There were some good points made and JD was blah blah blah.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Exactly!! Now everyone can see all the "TWSA" that JD does, not just Patrick and myself

Congrats JD! Thats awesome! Hopefully soon I can get back in the game. The weather, work; and my DD are kicking my a$$ lately.

In the process of a turbo/IC upgrade among other maintainence/repairs. Should be back up running soon. Gonna see how far I can push these old MSD50s. I'm thinking a 6265 and a PTE SLIC will do nicely.