Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Cars (updated 10.07.18)

But no fear, JD wont be one of them....

Let me point out where u r on the list........;););)

After this weekend should be on the move....up the list!!!!

There will always be a spot for ya rite behind me and Patrick:):):):)

he wont be any where near grumpy or Pat
hes 4.1 stage1 so hes got wilson to beat ,but with his combo i dont see 9s as an issue so he should have a slip good enough for the stage list

Got to crawl before u walk, just making the list is good enough for me at this point.

not all of it :D
i went through traps at 29.5

and nothing is really safe with stock main caps and 9's

if i had GN1-R's and cubes id be at 20
will see when i put together the new combo for my ttop , wont be Gn1s or aluminum but they should be much better than the junk heads im running now , and i have a 74gtq to provide the air

Oh ok... Yea my tuner doesn't want to go higher than 22-24psi on alky especially since we have 91 octane out here in Cali. Hopefully that will be enough.

Oh ok... Yea my tuner doesn't want to go higher than 22-24psi on alky especially since we have 91 octane out here in Cali. Hopefully that will be enough.

Why? Don't let a boost number stop your tuning progress. It's just a number. Let the kr tell you when you need to stop. There are plenty running close to 30psi on 91/alky.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Why? Don't let a boost number stop your tuning progress. It's just a number. Let the kr tell you when you need to stop. There are plenty running close to 30psi on 91/alky.

Yea we're taking that route... Something about it not being enough octane even with the alky to support the amount of power that would be produced at those boost levels, but we're shooting for the most just playing it safe.

Yea we're taking that route... Something about it not being enough octane even with the alky to support the amount of power that would be produced at those boost levels, but we're shooting for the most just playing it safe.

My bad. I didn't see your sig on the mobile site and didn't realize how serious your combo was. That probably is good power at low 20psi for just pump gas and alky! Good luck on your goals.

A dual nozzle might take you quite a bit further though. :)

My bad. I didn't see your sig on the mobile site and didn't realize how serious your combo was. That probably is good power at low 20psi for just pump gas and alky! Good luck on your goals.

A dual nozzle might take you quite a bit further though. :)

All good... Yea we'll see how this single nozzle does.

You will want 2 nozzles..........trust ME!!!!

Good luck and TUNE TUNE TUNE!!!!!!!!

Really..............your dual nozzle is only .01 faster.....

Tune tune and tune some more

I hear to much alky is bad for the motor... I hear that dual nozzles aren't good for street driving/crushing at low boost which I'll 95% of the time be doing. My "low boost" is AMS500 set to off which gives me 16psi.

Hence the saying, "more isn't always better".

single supplied with kit is a 15GPH , im running two 10gph nozzles
also running speed density (maffless) classic FAST that corrects on WB and also easier to program around alky at lower boost so theres no issues dropping down the boost for street .

for street i just shutoff the Co2 bottle and once i clear out the stored pressure at the gate head that leaves the boost at spring pressure ...around 6psi

No FAST over here though. Just the stock ecu w/ Gen 2 and chip

Found the thread on the TR6 you were speaking off, but there's 36 pages to read... Real quick can you give me a crash course of the purpose of this $500 coil pack.

It's not a coil pack; it replaces the stock ignition module. The nice thing is you can run a modern coil pack, $60 V6 Silverado, or coil on plug like LS coils. Also has built in two step, rev limiter (ignition not fuel, good for alky cars), and it mounts in the stock location. It also has diagnostics to tell you when a sensor is bad and you can set your cam sensor with it. After a few years of not buying new modules and coil packs, you get your $ back. I also opened my plug gap up to .040 and no spark blowout at 30psi and lean cruise works better now too bc of the wider gap.