Fastest 231ci Buick?

Engine Analyzer Pro v3.5 by Performance Trends.
Drag Racing Pro v2.0 by Performance Trends.

They're more than worth the price if it saves you an engine.

Don, I could use some info for my new build..

Don, I could use some info for my new build..
I'd be happy to help you out. I hope you realize the amount of specs I'm going to need from you to do this right. Most people don't have the endurance to go through an engine modeling setup. If you think you have it, then I'm ready. You should find my email in my profile. Start sending all the info you have on your proposed engine and I'll go through it. I'm sure it's only going to be a fraction of the specifications I'm going to need overall, so I'll get back with you on the other specs. We'll start out with just the engine at first to see if you lose interest in the project. If you hang in there, we can start modeling the car too and do some DRP runs.

This is a very involved simulation program. It will take some time to put together all the specs. But, if we're careful to get everything right, we can end up being within 5hp of real world.

Scott. I know there's this air of competitiveness but if you have any questions about anything, the programs, etc. I'm more than happy to help out in any way I can. You know how to get in touch.

Scott. I know there's this air of competitiveness but if you have any questions about anything, the programs, etc. I'm more than happy to help out in any way I can. You know how to get in touch.

Thanx Don. Lemme know when the best time to call is. I have a build in mind but it might be worth while to run it through your sim.