FAST™ XFI™ Fuel Injection Training Course Open For Enrollment

TurboNova

FAST™ XFI™ Fuel Injection Training Course Open For Enrollment - CPG Nation Forum

Hi guys

I am going to be teaching this class through EFI University this summer. For more info you can go to the Comp Cams/Fast website or efi university.com

1284d1270248510t-fast-xfi-fuel-injection-training-course-efischool_360x250.jpg

Brian Macy
Horsepower Connection.com
brian@brianmacy.com
360-280-6112

Is there any chance of this being made into a webinar/DVD so that those unable to attend could gain some knowledge.

Thanks
Bryan

PRI would be great!! If it happens, I will solicit some of the locals to attend. lord knows, they need it :D

until I seen the price. :eek:

I don't think they like us little guys getting a handle on tuning with the XFI, and we are the ones that need it. The big guys that can afford this already know what they are doing. I think a DVD would be great for the masses.

I don't think they like us little guys getting a handle on tuning with the XFI, and we are the ones that need it. The big guys that can afford this already know what they are doing. I think a DVD would be great for the masses.

I'm sure Jack would take the time to explain what he was doing and why if you asked him? :confused:

I'm sure Jack would take the time to explain what he was doing and why if you asked him? :confused:

The whole point is that people should not have to rely on the vendor that they purchased their XFI from. I understand that this comes as part of customer service but I am sure that Jack and Cal could be doing other things that actually make them some money. I want to learn this myself and not be a pain in the ass to a vendor.

I know about the DVD, is it any good? Or is it extremely basic?
I have not seen it but believe it tells you the basics on getting a car running properly.
What it will not tell you is what your combo needs. Every car is different and any one vendors tune if generic will most likely not net you the best results for your combo. There is quite a bit more than just making sure you have no o2 correction at WOT, I am pretty sure these are hte kind of things the class will help with.

I have it... I think it is really basic. Good for the person just getting into xfi but not really for the person that wants more advanced instruction. I would gladly pay top dollar for a advanced dvd and course book. I just cant afford the time off to travel down to Memphis.
Tom

Memphis

My husband is going to Memphis on the 8th of May. I'll post up what he thinks about it.

Kelli Cox

My husband is going to Memphis on the 8th of May. I'll post up what he thinks about it.

Kelli Cox

Are you guys going to make it to BG? I am bringing my car to see what kind of problems I can have there!

Bryan

Bg

Are you guys going to make it to BG? I am bringing my car to see what kind of problems I can have there!

Bryan

BG doesn't look good. Maybe one year we'll make it out there. Think $ better spent on the XFI class.

Sure hope you don't have the trouble in BG that you had last month. Whew -still can't believe what you went through. Take care.

Kelli

BG doesn't look good. Maybe one year we'll make it out there. Think $ better spent on the XFI class.

Sure hope you don't have the trouble in BG that you had last month. Whew -still can't believe what you went through. Take care.

Kelli

Kelli, It has to get better!! I should have known better than to rush the car to get done. My own fault.

BG should be fun, 30th anniversary for the Nationals should bring alot of people weather permitting.

I would love to go to the class but the cost is just crazy for a one day course.

You and Charlie take care, hope to see you guys soon.

Bryan

WOW. If I'm reading this they want $495 registration fee. They got to be smoking crack or something. If I was you Bryan, I would pay Cal to drive around with you and teach you some tuning 101. You will get a lot more out of it.