Fast Class at Westech Performance, Mira Loma, California - June 26th, 2010

Can you provide a specific syllabus of what will be taught?

It appears this is completed in one day. I want to know that I am getting major bang for my buck. I am going to be direct. Here is an example. I have contacted theFAST tech center with specific questions and have not got solid answers. I bother Cal Hartline very frequently and I have only called the tech support a few times. The answers I received from the FAST tech support did not impress me. Maybe I shouldn’t form such a solid opinion based up on only a few phone calls. When I brain storm with Cal I lean more in couple minutes than I have in the conversations with FAST, so I am very skeptical.

Is this course just a general course which doesn’t really go into depth in developing solid tuning solutions? I am even more interested into going further in depth with all the other options the XFI has to offer. I have gone to several training classes and seminars, only to walk away being disappointed and wishing I could get the time I spent in the class room back. This is why I am asking in advance what specificly will be covered. I looked through the website but I don’t see an outline of the seminar.