FAST loosing Crank sensor signal

I thought you left !!??? hint.. if something ... ahh never mind.. you wouldn't understand anyway.

Sorry for the mixup, yes 2008 Silverado 2WD, V6. (or 2 sets of FWD wires).

I will put a note on the site about the wires, but lots of guys don't order wires because they are getting Shane's wires or making their own, or other situation.

the little o-ring goes on the nose of the stock ignition module plug. the factory style seal that goes down inside the module side connector is not available, but the o-ring does the same job.

the gray wire is an analog input that can be used for MSD pills or other resistor to set the 2-step RPM. The details on that feature are not in the manual yet, but there is a thread on here.

Bob

o_O

It would be nice to add that info on your site, and/or in the instructions for future customers. No?

Doing a search here reveals 1000 threads about your product, and I do not have time to read them all.

Anyways, Thanks for the excellent product. Very satisfied. Three Thumbs up!

I need better wires than these little 7mm Oral-B Dental Floss style.

I will order them from you today.

Grumpy still has no life I see....:D

Must have worthless comments on everything that is "none of his business".

Such an ASSet to this site. What would we ever do without him?

People swapping insults and other wise-ass remarks on the internet are like two dogs barking at each other threw a fence.
They usually start waging their tails when they come to an open gate. :p

I'll be the man and end this stupid conversation with a stupid person.

Go be a jacka55 with someone else.

Plaster this site with your worthless comments in every thread.

Everyone just loves to read your dumb remarks!

I have a life and no time for your immature B.S.

No more. You are on my ignore list, so I will not be wasting my time with you anymore.

Bye.

Last edited: