F/S - Brand New - 6 Delphi 50lb Injectors

elbison

Had a buyer but he apparently couldn't come up with the money.......

==============================

Brand new injectors, bought in late 2003 from Racetronix....opened box a couple weeks ago. These sat in my garage with the GN.....never installed, box never even opened.

6 - Delphi flow matched 50lb/hr injectors (High Z) - Part Number 17113738 (OE# 17104487), paid $52.50/ea ($315 total):

Will sell for $260 shipped.

These sell for $285 + shipping from Racetronix right now.....shipping from CAN to US will be at least $15.

Want to pay $260 or $300 for the same parts?

Can I ask you what OE means? I recently purchased a set of injectors and was told they were MSD 50#ers when installing them in the car I found an engraving with 42.7, second line 292, and third line 11-18-00. The injector did have the number 17104487 and N010 on it so I was wondering what OE meant? Thanks

I just typed it off the receipt. I assume it means original equipment (manufacturer's PN).

Maybe MSD rebrands Delphis. I have no idea.

bump to top....still in plastic, never opened......silica bags still keeping things "fresh"

Those are excellent injectors, I have those injectors in several customers cars and that is a great deal.

I have them in two cars with stock turbos and they work great, excellent throttle response and lots of room for other upgrades.

I don't know the seller, but the injectors are good.

Do you still have the injectors, if so I will take them. Bank money order OK?
Thanks
Don