F/S 1987 GN in NJ 56,612 original miles t-top car

all emails replied to as well. again not negotiable on price, that is the absolute lowest i will go. no trades either.

Greg

replied to all that have called and left a message, emailed, and pm'd. If i don't answer the phone just leave a message, probably will be sleeping. will return the messages later tonight or in the am.

Greg

I guess that's why you didn't call at Noon. :smile:

Congrats on the sale and good luck with your new project. My search continues....

Dan

WoW! What a shocking bottom line. Good luck to both of you. :)

Like my house, I took a little less on the sale, but its sold and I have the cash. A good TTA for $8700 and a good GN for $8500 this week....What is this market coming to? :eek:

seriously, the market is ROUGH right now. i sold my 03 cobra, my 99 oldsmobile intrigue and my 87 gn in the last 5 months and took a big hit on all 3. The only positive is when I go shopping for my new car hopefully I can get a nice deal. It's surely not just the turbo buick market that is hurting right now, been shopping for a few different cars and the prices are as good as they have ever been for potential buyers. GL to all selling their cars, I for one will have a few less gray hairs now that I don't have to deal with the stress of tirekickers.

Greg

Good Luck Greg,

Glad the stress is all over for you now,hope you get the car your looking for!

thanks, actually working out a deal right now with a guy for another car. will post some pics and clips of it if it all works out. not another GN but i'm sure people will be able to appreciate it. :cool:

thanks, actually working out a deal right now with a guy for another car. will post some pics and clips of it if it all works out. not another GN but i'm sure people will be able to appreciate it. :cool:

Sounds Good!....Keep us posted!..........:rolleyes: ...wonder what it could be:rolleyes: :)

well finally went out and got a new car. Do miss the GN a bit but for a daily driver this one is a little more friendly to say the least. Moves pretty well for what's done to it. I'll throw some pics and a video clip up later today but it's a 2006 Corvette z51 M6, Black, all the options including heated seats,hud,navi,etc and the car made 450+rwhp/430+rwtrq on a very safe tune. Plan on roadracing the car a little bit, but not much else. Already posted a tire selection question on a certain corvette forum and these people are a handful to deal with to say the least :rolleyes: I'll be lurking around on tb still so everyone enjoy the awful roads if your in NJ as well and hopefully see some of you at englishtown,atco,island,and maybe lebanon this spring/summer ;)

Greg

Sounds good Greg, can't wait to see the pics.
Good Luck with the new Toy:p and watch out for the pot holes!;)