F/S 1987 GN in NJ 56,612 original miles t-top car

Buy This!

Still cant believe no one has bought this thing from you.. Great car at a great price!! At this rate in a few more months I may have money saved up if no one takes it from you.. Anyway good luck im sure someone will take it at that great price

Bumpppp

I wish I could buy all these nice GN's everyone has on here before the "Fast and Furious 4" comes out and all those punks decide they have to have a Grand National cause they saw it in the movie!:(
Although that could help the selling price on these cars go back up!:rolleyes:

I can't believe it hasn't sold either!:confused: :confused: Good Luck with the sale!

thanks guys. hopefully sells sooner than later, I haven't seen another GN with lower miles for cheaper. I've had a great deal of low ball offers, but I won't give the car away, 10k is pretty fair in my eyes.

Greg

1987 gn

Turbogreg:

I need you to read the E-mail that I send you yesterday to your Hotmail. Please let me know either way.

Thank you,

rosario, what was your email? if it was about the trade then sorry not interested in any trades.

Thanks,

Greg

1987 gn

Hi;
I have send you couple messaged to call me or to Email me your #. I will like to offer you $9500.00 for your car if the car is the way you described. I will be gowning on Vacation at the end of the months for 2 weeks. My E-mail address is rosario1969@comcast.net.

Thank you,

Greg,

Looked over everything.......
I'm not going to be able to swing it.
Spent too much on the Mustang,
the most that I can spend on a car/toy at
the moment is about 7 or 8k$, and I don't
want to insult you with another lowball.

Just figured I'd reply to you publicly and
put a good word in for this car.

IT IS SWEET! and the photos do it no justice.
Saw it and drove it, car runs strong and looks
50x better than the pics show it.
Greg was very upfront with any question I asked.
And no, I don't know him aside from looking at his car.

Can't believe nobody bought it yet... unreal...
If I wasn't so anal about not having ttops,
i would be spending money I don't have right now to buy it.

Good luck with the sale!
~Paul

thanks man. have 3 very interested parties so hopefully one works out. gl on your GN search.

Greg

NEW PRICE FOR 2 DAYS ONLY. Monday a buyer is coming with cash. car needs to go. If anyone can come with $8500 cash i'll take it. I know this is short notice but if you want a good running GN for cheap now is the time. You can call me at 201-478-3258 at anytime i work until 7am today so i'll be up.

Greg

Holy $hit!!!! This has GOT to be the best deal I have seen!!! If I had the money that car would have been gone when it was priced at 13k. I don't know you but good luck and here's you a bump. Dayyummm...

thanks, yes the price is a steal. i'm tired of the tirekickers and literally have less than 3 hours a week to show the car between school and two jobs. sold my daily driver so need the car gone asap. the price is firm, if anyone can find a nicer GN for under 8500 please go buy it because i am NOT negotiable on the price.

Greg

i turned down his $8,000 dollar offer. the car is still available for $8500 cash. Not a penny lower. if anyone is interested they can call me directly at 201-478-3258 after 3pm today. just got off a 15 hr shift and need a good nap. Have many interested parties but I will not hold the car without a deposit.

Greg