F/S 1987 GN in NJ 56,612 original miles t-top car

turbogreg

1987 Buick Grand National
56,612 original miles
T-top car
Price: $13,500 obo
Blew a head-gasket over a year ago and had the motor pulled and all the seals replaced. NO REAR MAIN SEAL leaking whatsoever like these cars are known for. yes, that is the true mileage as well. car runs and drives great, will be missed but time for a new toy.

Car has a few mods including:Eaton Posi (less than 5k miles), Dynotech Hi-Po Trans w/pro-torque converter (less than 7k on it have receipt over $3000), Big K&N Filter, RJC powerplate, Walboro 340 w/hotwire kit, Dual Electric Fans w/casper hi-lo switch, Kirban Front Brace Kit, Kirban Rear Seat Brace Kit, Turboregalcustoms 3'' DP w/testpipe & dump, Hooker 2.5'' Catback, New Stock Turbo w/adjustable wastegate, IAC angle, new belt, few billet goodies, blackout turnsignals, adjustable stock appearing FPR, railmounted fp gauge, and VDO Boost,Knock,Oil,and temp gauges. The car also has brand new BFG 235/60/15 rear tires (the fronts have plenty of tread left). The car does not have a cat so would need one to pass the visual inspection in some states. The t-top seals could be replaced soon, the power antenna doesn't go up anymore(still gets good reception), and paint is good but not show quality. Sorry, not interested in any trades. Serious inquiries only, no tire kickers and joyriders. Any questions you can email me at: Gammonpsi@hotmail.com

I work 45+hours a week+ go to school full time in other state so please email me as well as post if you are interested in the car. I have plenty more pics too so let me know if you want something specific.

Greg

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0157.jpg

DSCN0168.jpg

pm's and email's replied to. price is somewhat negotiable and the car will be going up on autotrader sometime this weekend.

Greg

have plenty more pics including interior shots. email me and I will send them.took the car out for a spin today and is running fantastic. Going on autotrader tomorrow.

Greg

more pics.

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0194.jpg

DSCN0195.jpg

want anything more specific please let me know. took her for a little spin today and it's running GREAT.

Greg

all pm's and email's replied to.off to work for the night, will answer all other questions tomorrow.

Greg

found 3 new possible toys that I would like one of sitting in my driveway by the end of the month. Price is negotiable if you have the funds right now. make an offer, worst I can say is no.

Greg

ttt. for future potential buyers if you don't have the money please don't waste each other's time. took a day off from work and school for a man who said he had cash in hand and afford me over $4,000 off my asking price and wanted me to ship the car to him! I'm negotiable but leave the MASSIVE lowball offers at home.

Greg

Nice Gn

Beautiful car.. I would love to take it from you if I had the money right now.. Nice low miles and real clean.. I dont have a garage now or money for that matter, but am savin up and will be movin to NJ (from LI) with my girlfriend around this time next year.. If i save enough and you still have the car id love to talk.. Anyway Bump for nice 87

Beautiful car.. I would love to take it from you if I had the money right now.. Nice low miles and real clean.. I dont have a garage now or money for that matter, but am savin up and will be movin to NJ (from LI) with my girlfriend around this time next year.. If i save enough and you still have the car id love to talk.. Anyway Bump for nice 87

Thanks, I've had a bunch of low ball offers so I'm sure the first person to actually make a reasonable offer will get a great deal and be able to enjoy the car as much as I did.

Greg