F/S 1987 GN in NJ 56,612 original miles t-top car

NEW PRICE, $12,000. found a new car I want to jump on before it gets sold out from under me. anyone want any specific pictures of the car before coming to see it I'll be around all day today and most of the morning tomorrow.

Greg

finally got approved for a new car loan! any cash buyers out there let me know, I'm willing to give them a very good deal if i can sell asap.

Greg

alright here's the deal. Dropping the price to a steal of $11,000 cash. Would like the car gone before my new car is delivered at the end of next month. I have a low ball offer on the car which is not what I want to take, but the more I can throw down on my downpayment the better. I'm very serious about selling the car, she runs and drives great and there is no way I'm trading it in to the dealer so hopefully someone with cash comes and can enjoy it as much as I did.

Greg

Geez. You're leading to my imminent divorce! Good luck with the sale...I wish my wife would allow another toy.

Geez. You're leading to my imminent divorce! Good luck with the sale...I wish my wife would allow another toy.

haha, I wouldn't want to do that to ya. Would really like the car gone this week so I can throw a nice chunk more on my down payment. Whoever has the money and is serious will be getting a hell of a deal.

Greg

thanks scott, hopefully can get her sold before the weekend. the more I can put down on my downpayment the better. Trading in the GN is not an option.

Greg

lots of interest and offers on the car now. have a few people coming within the next few days with cash so if anyone is serious please call me at 201-478-3258 to set something up. I will take the first serious cash offer.

Greg

ttt. just sold my daily so will be driving my pop's car until the GN sells. anymore questions please call or email me as I don't check my private messages very often.

Greg