Extreme automatics

bb's turbo t

Has anyone heard from or know whats up with Extreme automatics? There answering machine mailbox is full and I cannot get a call back. wasn't sure if they got hit by the Sandy or out of town or what? The lady who answers the phone said my trans would ship Wednesday and she would call with a tracking number but haven't heard from them in a week. Ohio to Maryland shouldnt take a week I'm guessing.

A friend of mine ordered one and was suppose to be delivered by Oct 31st. Still doesn't have it.

A friend of mine ordered one and was suppose to be delivered by Oct 31st. Still doesn't have it.
yeah i know nothing about the guy but i have read nothing but good things about him. But I must say i'm getting a little nervous. I'm not freaking yet but i hope to get a call or email real soon.

my trans from EA was months late. Never answered a single email. Someone might pick up the phone every week or two to tell
me my tranny would be there in 3-4 days. It wasn't. Finally get the tranny after months of frustration. Best tranny I've
ever had - bar none! Hang in there!

my trans from EA was months late. Never answered a single email. Someone might pick up the phone every week or two to tell
me my tranny would be there in 3-4 days. It wasn't. Finally get the tranny after months of frustration. Best tranny I've
ever had - bar none! Hang in there!
lol. Not sure if that's good news or bad news.

I have bought 3 transmissions from Lonnie and yes it can be frustrating at times getting in touch with him. He is slammed with orders right now but he will get it done. Sometimes you have to give him the "911" message on his answering machine. Emailing him works a little quicker. But as longball said, "good things come to those who wait..."

Yeah, it may take a little longer to get there but it will be worth it.... He just did my Duramax trans for me and it is AWESOME! Most of my race cars have EA trans in them too...

No need to be nervous, Lonnie is a stand up guy, my Trans took a bit longer then he thought originally, however, it is a bullet proof piece and he stands behind his work. Someone else maybe able to get one to you quicker, but, it'll be out of the car quicker too..... Patience grasshoppers.... ;-)

Has anyone heard from or know whats up with Extreme automatics? There answering machine mailbox is full and I cannot get a call back. wasn't sure if they got hit by the Sandy or out of town or what? The lady who answers the phone said my trans would ship Wednesday and she would call with a tracking number but haven't heard from them in a week. Ohio to Maryland shouldnt take a week I'm guessing.

Just spoke w him and all is well. No news is good news as bad news travels fast.

Def give Lonnie a break just got done with bowling green and he has been jammed up for months you have to be patient to get the best work possible

Def give Lonnie a break just got done with bowling green and he has been jammed up for months you have to be patient to get the best work possible
talked to him Thursday and it is supposed to ship Friday. The only thing that made me nervous was the silence. seems like a good guy and i can't wait to test out is work.

My stage II tranny from Lonnie arrived yesterday. Installed it last night with the help of some buddies and a lot of beer. Took the car for a small test drive (I wasnt drinking :) and all works well.

The nice thing about Lonnie is that know matter what, he will take care of you. Every situation is different but no matter what, your going to end up with an excellent quality built transmission. I dont even think I could count how many of Lonnie's transmissions I've had in my hands and each and every one of them was quality built.

The nice thing about Lonnie is that know matter what, he will take care of you. Every situation is different but no matter what, your going to end up with an excellent quality built transmission. I dont even think I could count how many of Lonnie's transmissions I've had in my hands and each and every one of them was quality built.
He is good & after dealing with him for a while you know a week means 10 days. But if you tell him with out no ifs & or butts it needs to be here by this date More then likely it happens.
I asked him today on a time line for an 86 Wh-1 trans stage 1. The customer wants to keep matching #'s. What is it for a turn around time? He told me, I added 2-3 days & I should be good ;)
Were sending 3 out tomorrow to get caught back up in stock.
If you want some of the best customer service when there is a problem you'll have to look a long time for some one to top him.

I have to say from personal experience it's a nightmare working with him. It took 3 mos. after numerous emails and phone calls many of the times I was told it's been shipped or is "on it's way". It's constant run around instead of a straight answer. Have emails still to prove it over that time period, even was given a bogus tracking # which Paige had to later correct. Said he would make good on the trouble and F up's he made but never did. So now to the good part I got it installed 2 wks ago and already have major problems. Not a satisfied customer at all.