exhaust

dgreen

ok so I got tired of my 87 GN being too quiet so it unbolted mufflers and put straight pipe in place. now its way too loud, muffler ideas?

would love to hear the VT's in person, even a clip. I bought SLP loudmouths for mine. I had magnaflows and they were too quiet. this is 3inch duals by the way

I removed the tail pipes on mine and just use turndowns. This on dual 2.5" Dynomax Ultraflow mufflers....not too loud and not too quiet. It has a bit of a rumble at idle.

ordered dynomax vt`s today. will let you know how they sound later this week.
I think you will like them but if not, they have a sound guarantee ...if you dont like the way they sound you get a refund.

Bryan

I have the same Exact radio in my GN..Thats crazy..LOL

I have the same Exact radio in my GN..Thats crazy..LOL
I pulled that head unit out shortly after the video and gave it to SloGN as he was looking for more of a retro looking stereo and he has helped me out a ton .

Bryan

Great sound! Who is the best to order the Dynomax VT's through? I've had Dynomax Super turbos on my 2.5" dual for years but with a horrible drone. I was thinking of replacing with the Hooker cat back for the new mandrel bent piping but that comes with Areochamber mufflers...

ordered dynomax vt`s today. will let you know how they sound later this week.
Where did you order from & what was the cost for the 2. I have a Kenne Bell stainless steel dual 2.5 exhaust where the mufflers are shot. Hope to replace with the Dynomax VT's as long as I can get them to fit.