Every Saturday Nite.....largo Cruise

I'll take your recommendation and get rid of that guy. :mad:

Bad weather has been a real problem this year but I promise good weather is on the way..............someday!

Put next Saturday night on your cruise calender. I'm bettin' it can't rain again. :confused:

Ok, On the schedule. Now if I wash and wax my car and it rains on it again I am going to park it in your driveway and let you clean it, HEHEHEHE :eek:

Now if I can just get Julio to tune it and get me some good chips I might even take it to the track, on second thought better not, cant afford to break anything.

Originally posted by Red Regal T
I'll take your recommendation and get rid of that guy. :mad:

Bad weather has been a real problem this year but I promise good weather is on the way..............someday!

Put next Saturday night on your cruise calender. I'm bettin' it can't rain again. :confused:

UNBELIEVABLY, RAIN CHANCES ARE BETTER THAN 50/50..........AGAIN. :confused:

Hopefully the rain we're getting here doesn't move north and mess it up...AGAIN. One of these days I'll make it up there.

Ed

NO RAIN..........AND IT SURE DIDN'T RAIN TR OWNERS. I KNOW WHY.....AND HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN. TR OWNERS ARE DEADHEADS......AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ROCK GROUP GROUPIES.

Hey John, got a good run with that vette. He ran 11.52 at 121 two week ago..we were dead on exact from 30 -120..

All in the name of science :)

Got to repeat the experiment with the larger hair dryer :eek:

What's the world coming to.........A C4 goin' 11.50s. Maybe you got him rethinking his performance package. Time to spend another few thousand.......... ;)

Nah its easy..150 shot of NOS..sad his 150 shot on a V8 wasnt enough to qwell the little ol stock V6..

hehe

NO RAIN IN THE FORCAST...........SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN GET PERMISSION TO GET OUT! :eek:

If I don't see you, I'll assume you're not allowed out. :p

Had about 8 or 9 Buick guys at the Largo Cruise last week. If you don't want to be by yourself in Brandon, see you in Largo. ;)

DON'T FORGET.........TRs ARE HERE EVERY SATURDAY NITE ANYTIME BETWEEN 6 AND 9 PM. COME BY FOR SOME LAUGHS......at chevys. :D

DISAPPOINTED ONLY 39 OF US WERE THERE LAST WEEK! :rolleyes: SHOOTIN' FOR 40 THIS WEEK! :rolleyes: