Every Saturday Nite.....largo Cruise

Red Regal T

WEATHER WILL BE NICE THIS SATURDAY EVENING. SEE YOU AT THE BURGER KING CRUISE AT 110th AV AND US 19 IN LARGO. 6 PM TILL 9PM. ;)

Hi i showed up but there wasnt any show there,was i at the right Burger King, it was across a McDonalds Express.

I don't know which BK you were at but we had 8 TRs tonite. Broke up around 9 PM. What time did you show up? 110th av & US 19.

Ohh i thought it was in Key Largo, didnt look at your location, but i was in the Keys already just thought i stop by BK on the way home. What a dumbasss i am.

THAT MUST BE THE REASON WHY MORE GUYS HAVEN'T SHOWN UP........IT'S IN LARGO......IN PINELLAS COUNTY. YOU GUYS BEEN DRIVING DOWN TO KEY LARGO??? :rolleyes: I KNOW SOME OF THE LOCAL PEOPLE LIKE TO DRIVE A LONG WAY TO SEE TURBO BUICKS BUT KEY LARGO IS A LITTLE MUCH. :p AFTER ALL, WE'RE LOCAL. AND BRAD OF FLORIDA, IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR WHAT'S HIS NAME TO BUY YOUR CAR.....................FORGET ABOUT IT!!! :rolleyes:

BUT DON'T FORGET TO BE AT THE LARGO CRUISE THIS SATURDAY NITE ABOUT 6PM, OR WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT YOU!;)

THE PROBLEM IS YOUR SHOW IS WAY TOO CLOSE FOR US TO ATTEND. SEE I THINK YOU SHOULD MOVE IT TO GAINSVILLE OR TALLAHASSEE..OR EVEN BOWLING GREEN..SINCE WE BUICK OWNERS LIKE TRAVELING LONG DISTANCES TO SHOW OUR CARS..

COMING NEXT MONTH THE PINELLAS CHAPTER WILL HOLD ITS WEEKLY MEETING IN KEY LARGO..OUGHT TO GET AT LEAST 20 BUICKS..

I'M ONTO SOMETHING ;)

MAYBE WE CAN GET THE CLUB IN KEY WEST TO COME TO OUR PINELLAS SHOW :D

I'LL SEE IF I CAN SHOW UP..BEEN IN COGNITO LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS..

GOTTA PREPARE FOR RACING SUNDAY MORNING AGAINST SOME CAMARO'S FROM MIAMI..CANT FIND ANY FAST BUICK TO RUN :rolleyes:

LOL!!! YEAH.......WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HAVING THE NEXT MEET AT YEEHAW JUNCTION BUT DECIDED ON LARGO THIS WEEK. COME ON OVER AND I'LL GIVE YOU A FEW RACING TIPS! ;)

I've discussed it with my 'associates' and............

YEAH..........YEEHAW JUNCTION IS A GO! SEEYA THERE! ;)

Originally posted by Razor
THE PROBLEM IS YOUR SHOW IS WAY TOO CLOSE FOR US TO ATTEND. SEE I THINK YOU SHOULD MOVE IT TO GAINSVILLE OR TALLAHASSEE..OR EVEN BOWLING GREEN..SINCE WE BUICK OWNERS LIKE TRAVELING LONG DISTANCES TO SHOW OUR CARS..

MAYBE WE CAN GET THE CLUB IN KEY WEST TO COME TO OUR PINELLAS SHOW :D

:rolleyes:

Probably a better chance of getting some of the Key West guys to attend our local gathering then some of our local Tampa Bay DEADHEADS! :p

All I can say is......careful who you "associate" with. :rolleyes:

BE AT LARGO CRUISE SATURDAY NITE. JULIO HAS CONSENTED TO ALLOW US TO RAFFLE OFF HIS CAR. DON'T MISS IT! ;)

Originally posted by Red Regal T
I've discussed it with my 'associates' and............

YEAH..........YEEHAW JUNCTION IS A GO! SEEYA THERE! ;)

what is in Yeehaw Junction? nothing, lol. I used to meet my dad there (parents were divorced, it was like a designated child drop-off location). We always met at the Stuckeys gas station. heh.

WHADUYA MEAN? YEEHAW JUNCTION IS MY HOME TOWN.:mad: SPENT MANY A WEEKEND THERE WATCHING THE GRASS GROW. :D

NOBODY LISTENED TO ME (well almost nobody) AND NINE TURBO CARS SHOWED UP IN LARGO SATURDAY NITE. :rolleyes:

Would have been 10 but the sky opened up and down it all came... I was at the sonic in st. pete when it happened... Sorry I missed you all, maybe next time.

Bob

I'm sorry Bob. :( I forgot to tell you we were going to meet in Largo......and not in YEEHAW JUNCTION!!! :p

OK TURNOUT AT THE CRUISE LAST NIGHT. ABOUT 6 TR/TTA OWNERS MADE AN APPEARANCE. AS WE WERE STANDING THERE SHOOTING THE BREEZE A LINE OF ABOUT 15 (YES 15) OR SO 350Zs DRIVE IN. I MEAN, THESE CARS JUST CAME OUT. IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN 7 OR 8 MONTHS AGO, I SAW THE FIRST ONE. WHAT DOES THAT SAY FOR THE TR GUYS? :rolleyes: NOT MUCH. :(

Good time up there.. Good people.. Come on guys bring out the tr's and gn's.. There were only 4 of us out there..Whats the world coming to when 15 350 z's show up !!!!!!

No not this week.. I ordered my new tires they wont be here until tomorrow. I may go to brabenton sat. morning. I will let you know. I am interested in you your injection system. How much boost do you think i can run on pump gas with it?