ET'S with a 67bb ?

I'm trying to get to the track with mine this weekend. Stock 59k motor, stock heads and cam. 24#'s on alky, of course all the other mods. Anyone want to guess on the mph??

If it goes 123-124 I'll be happy. I have a 275/50 nitto on the car so I'll have to shift into o/d. I may let off at the 1/8th that way I don't hurt the tranny. If so as long as it breaks 100 in the 1/8th I should be there.

It will until the stock heads become a huge restriction. Prolly around 125 mph.

The car went best of 10.35@134.6 but was able to back it up with his 2 other runs.

This was with Pump gas and alky, GN1 heads, 57lb injectors and a MAFT Pro.

Man that is scootin'. I know some heavy hitter Supra guys that would be proud of that MPH.
Was that 28" tires or 26"?

Man that is scootin'. I know some heavy hitter Supra guys that would be proud of that MPH.
Was that 28" tires or 26"?

It was with 28" tall tires and the stock 3.42 gears.

It was also on a humid day in July, so likely the frontmount and alky contributed to the speed or at the very least the consistency on that day......

Well, it wasn't good. I just got the car two weeks ago so I'm still finding things out. The 02's would not get out of the 690 range no matter what I did. 50#'s of fuel pressure and added 20% to the chip and it still would not richen up. The best I could get out of the car letting off was a 12.65 @ 110. There was also a 25 mph headwind which made matters worse.

After four passes and being disgusted I left. I put my fp gauge on the hood to see what the pressure was doing under boost. Sure enough it fell off as soon as it started making boost. When I got home I dropped the tank to find a bone stock (59k miles) fuel pump in the car. I was told by the previous owner that it had a 340 in it. Well it sure wasn't a 340.
I put a new 340 in it and now the 02's are where they should be. I had to add boost to get it the 7.70 range. I don't know when I can get back to the track, possibly wednesday night.

I was watching it like a hawk. Everytime the 02's dropped below .750 I would let off. The one pass I went 110 mph I let off everytime it the 02's dropped and got back in it. All the passes were done on pump gas with alky. That stuff works! If I didn't have it I would have hurt something for sure. All passes were with zero knock.

Well, it wasn't good. I just got the car two weeks ago so I'm still finding things out. The 02's would not get out of the 690 range no matter what I did. 50#'s of fuel pressure and added 20% to the chip and it still would not richen up. The best I could get out of the car letting off was a 12.65 @ 110. There was also a 25 mph headwind which made matters worse.

After four passes and being disgusted I left. I put my fp gauge on the hood to see what the pressure was doing under boost. Sure enough it fell off as soon as it started making boost. When I got home I dropped the tank to find a bone stock (59k miles) fuel pump in the car. I was told by the previous owner that it had a 340 in it. Well it sure wasn't a 340.
I put a new 340 in it and now the 02's are where they should be. I had to add boost to get it the 7.70 range. I don't know when I can get back to the track, possibly wednesday night.

Well the good news is at least you know exactly what the problem is and a easy direct fix... better then having a gremlin..

Now go slap down some good times!

I was watching it like a hawk. Everytime the 02's dropped below .750 I would let off. The one pass I went 110 mph I let off everytime it the 02's dropped and got back in it. All the passes were done on pump gas with alky. That stuff works! If I didn't have it I would have hurt something for sure. All passes were with zero knock.

new numbers ?? :confused:

Wow, I am amazed that the stock pump actually went that fast with you letting off it and that you were slick enough to let off it while racing at 110 MPH at the track while peaking at the scanmaster!!! GOOD JOB!!!

Time to send the original seller a box full of wasps to open up for lying about the fuel pump. :frown: