ET'S with a 67bb ?

Not yet

Still waiting for delivery. I am expecting a significant decrease in E.T. over my old T63E at the same boost level.

I think most everyone is in the same boat here, I too just recieved mine and am physically bolting it on right now. Should see a hell of a difference over the smoking TE60 I was running last year, a Gary (Brer Rabbit) wont mind following behind me this year either lol. Supposed to be a good mid-low 10 sec turbo tho.

Make room for one more on the "SS I don't have my 6776 yet" I'm looking for 11.50's on low boost and the occasional 10.90 with 25#'s on pump gas with alky.

I think most everyone is in the same boat here, I too just recieved mine and am physically bolting it on right now. Should see a hell of a difference over the smoking TE60 I was running last year, a Gary (Brer Rabbit) wont mind following behind me this year either lol. Supposed to be a good mid-low 10 sec turbo tho.

get in line...gary has a whippin coming from me first. who needs ball bearing turbos!

Hope to have mine going in a few weeks, but I have been saying that for a few months.:rolleyes:

Well I've got mine going, just not to the track yet.

But so far, all indications point to a strong potential for 10 sec timeslips. In going from a PT51 to a 6776 ball bearing:
Maxed out the air flow on my extender, had to upgrade to an extender extreme and bump up my rev limiter from 5800 to 6200.
Maxed out 55lb injectors (100% duty, 760-780mV O2 in 2nd gear)
The other day I eased into it at 35mph and did a 100mph burn out for about 400 feet, finally got traction at 80mph.
Power logger shows 60mph to 90mph in 3 seconds.
Took B-O-B Bob for a ride. He says "DAMN!"

Before it goes to the track:
Need to get some meth on it.
Also needs a wideband ASAP.

Despite all this, I still don't want to race Surej. Good luck with that Gary!;)

Mine is not a ball bearing but essentially the same turbo, yours will just spool easier. Went 10.38 at 129mph with the .63 housing and 10.31 at 130mph so far with the .85 housing. This is with the small compressor cover by the way 3" in 2" out.

have mine installed currently with a few hundred miles on it already. pulls pretty well at 22 psi no knock on pump/alky. will be installing my b2b FAST system this weekend, maybe will get to englishtown this april if not may. still on stock heads cam will be doing the ported irons and 212/212 roller next month. what kind of tires are you guys lighting up at 40 mph? my nitto 555r's with 22-23 psi of boost hook damn well. i'm running a 10.5'' 3200 l/u converter as well.

OK time to make it public! Not tryin to hi-jack.

get in line...gary has a whippin coming from me first. who needs ball bearing turbos!

OK so heres the breakdown on the race Dr. Boost and I are doing. Its pretty simple...My 11.07 stock 109 block ;) on slicks vs. his full blown race car on a regular Pep Boys radial tires at the track. Easy money the way Im seein it :eek: . Actually no money is involved just the Peoples Campionship which I am the current self proclaimed belt holder after whipping that stage motored CTS last year at the track. By the way if anyone has video of that race I will pay big money for a copy. Oh I almost forgot I think were also racing for the emblems off our cars.

what kind of tires are you guys lighting up at 40 mph?

BFG G-force T/A KDW. 26" tall, 245 wide. Pretty decent performance radial, but I would definitely expect your Nitto's have much better traction.

...as far as stall goes i was told and sold from mike at full throttle a pat's 10 inch non-lock up converter with 3200 stall for a gt6776r dual ball bearing turbo...engine still in pieces so cant tell you muc more than that...noah.

Got mine!!! I just need the PTE Stock Location IC 'cause I don't have the turbo outlet hose. I'm going from a Turbonetics 60-1 with the .82 housing to the Dual BB 6776. The 60-1 spools like mad so I'm expecting the BB turbo to spool as fast. The turbonetics .82 is equal to a PTE .96 housing. Oh, Art Carr 19930 is the converter.

Attachments

• 6776.jpg
    6776.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 921
  • 6776(2).jpg
    6776(2).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 924
just wanted to hear some times and setups with a 67bb ?

thanks jay

Another board member here and a friend of mine got one of the first 67BB turbos. Bought right off the table at Indy last year.

The car went best of 10.35@134.6 but was able to back it up with his 2 other runs.

This was with Pump gas and alky, GN1 heads, 57lb injectors and a MAFT Pro.