engine wount start???? no spark

davidgn214

boosted g-body
:confused: im helping a friend he just had his motor replaced in his 86 gn from one that came out of an 87gn.. the car was running when it went into the shop now with the new used motor in, it has no spark i believe i have checked all the grounds the crank sensor has been replaced the coil and module have been checked by auto zone tested good i checked the fusible links by the starter im out of ideas any suggestions???:confused:

i had the same problem when my car went to the paint shop.no start no spark.i changed the crank sensor took the starter and module to get checked at autozone and they said it was good. after towing it 2 my mechanic he found the problem quick.the coil and module went bad:confused:damn autozone people suck:mad: just swap the coil and module with someone elses and see if it starts

i had the same problem when my car went to the paint shop.no start no spark.i changed the crank sensor took the starter and module to get checked at autozone and they said it was good. after towing it 2 my mechanic he found the problem quick.the coil and module went bad:confused:damn autozone people suck:mad: just swap the coil and module with someone elses and see if it starts

i will try that ill swap it out with mines and see what happens