Engine wont crank over! need help ASAP

GNbythebay

Hello this is my first post and I am hoping to find some knowledgeable answer quick! It all started a couple days ago when i got GN parts in the mail. The next day i went to install them. I installed new fuel pump with the hot wire kit a fuel pressure regulator 42lbs fuel injectors and the turbo tweak chip to go along with the injectors. Before i put all these parts in my car it ran fine started right up... After the installation of the new parts my GN wont even start. It cranks but wont start. When the key is in the on position the volt brake and choke/oil light comes on that is it. I checked to see if i was getting fuel and it seems like i am (i unscrewed the fuel rail and gas came out). I pulled a few spark plugs to see if i was getting spark and i was not. When installing the parts i followed the directions that were provided and read a lot of forums for answers so i really am stuck on what to do. i am down the beach and need to go home Sunday with my GN so i need answers ASAP! Any help will be appreciate.

Did you reconnect the ecm power plug at the battery?

Measure for power on both sides of the plug AND at the ECM because the ECM is not getting power.

Just started!! someone installed a chip in the ecm before and couple of wires were out of place. fixed the wires and the ses light came back on and started right up!

Lucky you.

You could have ended chasing that problem for a long time.

Change things one at a time going forward. :D