Engine Rebuild? - Maryland

jooset

I haven't been active in a while. No time to enjoy buick with work and kids the last few years. Only been starting/running every three weeks or so, occasional drive. Started her up today and pulled out into the driveway and when I pulled back in after running 6 or 7 minutes, she was pissing water underneath the block. Looks like it is coming from up top: :-( Especially from the passenger side. Front looked dry...nothing obvious from the water pump. I fear the worst. I replaced the head gasket years ago and that job kicked my a** , would not be looking forward to that again. I'm at the point in my life where I'd prefer letting a professional work on the engine - I would not even be opposed to a rebuild/overhaul, new headers, etc. I'm in southern Maryland. Any ideas on who/where I could take my baby - who would do quality work? Of course, I have to tow it :-o

Appreciate your thoughts/thanks,
Matt

I've had great work done at Anderson Performance in Stevensville, MD. Not sure how far he is from you.

Try posting in the MAGNA forum, or the VA forum, for more options.

Try www.marylandmuscleengines.com/ .They have a good reputation, the do GM engines, located in Hagerstown, Md. It's where I'm taking my Vette engine when I blow it up.......I'm sure they can help you......hope this helps you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I am in southern Maryland also. Anderson did my motor in 2009. You may have to go through Jeff to get in.