engine pic

Chris Hogeland

TWISTED 6 RACING
Just got done with this one. He wanted some pic to see. All I can say is its going North;)View attachment 165456
tonys stage 1.jpg
View attachment 165458View attachment 165458
tonys 8.jpg
tonys 9.jpg
tonys 7.jpg
tonys 6.jpg
tonys 5.jpg
tonys 4.jpg
tonys 2.jpg
tonys3.jpg

Nothing like pics of a fresh rebuild. Too bad we have to muck them up by starting them. That's artwork right there!

that looks awsome!!! I love looking at fresh motors good luck, I dont think you need it with that motor.. I slipped a picture of mine, couldnt help it
buick power 003.JPG

Chris,

You do really nice work! I see you guys welded up the steam holes in the deck surface. Are you trying to get more uniform coolant flow around the cylinders or?

Neal

Chris,

You do really nice work! I see you guys welded up the steam holes in the deck surface. Are you trying to get more uniform coolant flow around the cylinders or?

Neal
Yes. Stage 2 blocks have way to many holes in the deck. I plug the ones I don't use. and if you lift the head thats the first place you would get water in your cylinders.

Nice work. Have yo used that oil pump cover before? If so, how do you keep the oil pump primed? It looks like all the oil will drain out of the pump after shut-down. I used the TA pump cover and had to modify it to bypass morre oil. I was making 125+ at idle. Blew an oil filter o-ring out at 1800 RPM. The bypass circut wasn't quite right. (Mike has fixed that issue now).

turbofabricator said:
Nice work. Have yo used that oil pump cover before? If so, how do you keep the oil pump primed? It looks like all the oil will drain out of the pump after shut-down. I used the TA pump cover and had to modify it to bypass morre oil. I was making 125+ at idle. Blew an oil filter o-ring out at 1800 RPM. The bypass circut wasn't quite right. (Mike has fixed that issue now).

I have used that oil pump cover many times. Never an issue it's A nice pice.