Engine Parts

I recently bought a 87 gn blew motor next day , busted piston forces rebuild anybody here have any goodies cam? rods ? pistons ? possibly built short block . I am new to turbo buicks always wanted one but this is my first so feel free to inbox me with any suggestions or pointers all help/advice would be greatly appreciated .

Blew next day as in blew head gasket or put a hole in the block? What was damaged? Is it salvageable with a rebuild/bore/hone/etc?

I believe I burnt a hole in a piston not sure because the engine hasn't been taken apart yet

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Unless you are prepared to throw a bunch of money at it for shits and giggles, you might get that motor out and apart before making plans. You might be able to get away with a lot less money and work than you think.

I recently bought a 87 gn blew motor next day , busted piston forces rebuild anybody here have any goodies cam? rods ? pistons ? possibly built short block . I am new to turbo buicks always wanted one but this is my first so feel free to inbox me with any suggestions or pointers all help/advice would be greatly appreciated .
I have a complete engine. In summary, the car's best time is 10.83.If interested call Chuck at 281-794-2924