Electric water pump fitment?

also as far as size of the belt. get a piece of string and wrap it around the pulleys then measure it. go to the auto parts store and get one that is close.

Good call, I will do just this.

I will probably be ordering a pump sometime this week, I'm gonna do a bit more searching on the 35gph vs 55gph first though. I've been taking pics as I progress on the car, I will update some once I get the pump.

Finishline Motorsports in Hastings Michigan is where I got my electric water pump from, get in touch with them

Wow, way to hijack my thread! Just Kidding :wink:

Any idea what belt you're running around the alt, ps, and crank? Or a measurement if you could? That makes sense as to how it clears, I can understand it better with the picture. What pump is that? The one on gbodyparts says it's a 35gph and not recommended for the turbo model, a 55gph is what they recommend on the turbo model. I can't find a 55gph anywhere though. I was also told by someone that the 96-02 Range Rover pump is the same, any idea if this is true?

I have the belt number in the trailer I'll try to get that posted yet this week.