El Camino

Thanks alot. I had a lot of help building it. It really wasn't that bad, other than it got stolen and stripped, I got it back and started over. Next it caught on fire right after we put the turbo motor in after some knucklehead (me) noticed a gas leak on the fuel regulater, and tried to tighten it when the wrench slipped and hit the hot post on the altenater, poof, up in flames in about 30 seconds. Oh & BTW, water will not put out a gas fire. Then last but not least, right after we finished it, carried it to Cruizen the Coast, a big event for us southern rednecks, and on the first day got rearended by some knucklehead (my neighbor) who was not paying attention to where he was driving. Other than that it was pretty simple swapover. LOL:D
Bubba Nicholson

Rest assured it is sweet fellas, although he won't take me for a ride in it. Guess I will have to buy the magazine like the rest of you to get a good look at it. I think he is just a little intimidated by my racing prowess.

What's up Mark. Oh heck, now you went and made me feel guilty about not taking you for a drive. Heck, next time your at the house, I'll just let you take it for a spin yourself.:D How's the new job? Give me a ring when you can. See ya later.
Bubba