Ebay Seller of the Month Award Goes To.....

86GranNash

50BUICK.JPG

For sale a financially worthless 1950 Buick Super 50 Series with Fireball Straight 8 and Dynaflow automatic transmission. It runs 70 on the interstate no problem. Does not smoke at all, starts right up. I just want the ugly worthless heap of junk out of my driveway, this was my grandfathers inheritance for me to pay for college, but seeing as this is not going to happen, I want the piece of garbage out of here and on someone elses lawn. I have already invested more time and money than I should have and spent nearly $1000 just on tires alone, and countless hours of work on everything else, which was time and money I could have spent much more wisely somewhere else. I work 50 hours a week and I simply do not have the time and money to screw around trying to sell this ugly monster for a few pennies more. It still has the original factory paint, and original cloth seats underneath seat covers. It has current tags, was recently inspected, and the title is free and clear. Bid away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...390811&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1093

I left him this message on ebay:

"It's unfortunate that you don't appreciate the historical value of a classic car. I'm sure you would make your Grandfather proud."