ebay only care's about receving there money off the scamers no skin of there back.

JKessler

THEY will list all scames just to make a few $ off the listings.The general public gets the run around when there is a problem .Things that ebay cares about is making money not to make it a professional buisness ,it is not in there best buisness practices to get in the program of good buisness and they are just like the scamers they list .Buyers need to be there own investigators and find the scamers .I think they dont have any plans to stop this problem.I will never buy threw ebay after getting f?????.

I buy and sell on eBay allot and it's really crazy how they operate. I think they feel.. "how long can it last" and are just being wh0res when it comes to the fee's. Between them owing Paypal and getting you there and their eBay fee's ( that just went up again ) they own it all. So when something better comes along if it ever does they won't care. They made their zillions! I've been lucky with the scams. In 7 years being on there I only got scammed one time. But they are all out for themselves and don't give a crap about a bidder here and there who gets screwed.

ttt

ALSO there has been many private emails to people biding and did not win but there is seacond chance offer to buy because of non payment from high bidder watch out for this it is a scam.ONLY use ebay MY MESSAGES to see if you realy have the second chance offer before doing any thing ,and you should ask ebay to check if you think it is a scamer.GOOD LUCK!

Ebay -- Like It Or Not!

phillyturbosix said:
I buy and sell on eBay allot and it's really crazy how they operate. I think they feel.. "how long can it last" and are just being wh0res when it comes to the fee's. Between them owing Paypal and getting you there and their eBay fee's ( that just went up again ) they own it all. So when something better comes along if it ever does they won't care. They made their zillions! I've been lucky with the scams. In 7 years being on there I only got scammed one time. But they are all out for themselves and don't give a crap about a bidder here and there who gets screwed.

It is totally a personal choice!
I have been buying & selling on ebay for six years now,and can honestly say,"it has made me a lot of honest $$$.
It is the buyer's responsibility to sniff out the the scammers.
Ebay cannot,with the volume of ads,police everyone.There are rules and tons of tutorials to walk any newbie through the most fifficult situation.

check this out: http://technology.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=87868