E85 TSO $3.00 PUMP GAS RACE FUEL

street-t

I figured I would post this here so everyone who is thinking about how fast you can go with pump e85 can see.
I have been running this in another car with great success and will never again pay $15 plus for race fuel. The only thing I would recommend is to buy a quick fuel ethenol tester for $15 dollars and test what you buy at the pump. It is an easy five minute test. You can buy c85 from VP for $14 dollars a gallon but that defeats the purpose.
I ran this fuel in my car at BG and after I got back I tested what I ran and it turned out to be e70. That turned out to be a first time this has happened at the pump that I buy it at. It was still good enough to run 8.3's at 166. What I ran at Reynolds over the weekend was e85 that I bought at the same pump. I paid $3.07 a gallon and saw it for 2.90 yesterday.

I figured I would post this here so everyone who is thinking about how fast you can go with pump e85 can see.
I have been running this in another car with great success and will never again pay $15 plus for race fuel. The only thing I would recommend is to buy a quick fuel ethenol tester for $15 dollars and test what you buy at the pump. It is an easy five minute test. You can buy c85 from VP for $14 dollars a gallon but that defeats the purpose.
I ran this fuel in my car at BG and after I got back I tested what I ran and it turned out to be e70. That turned out to be a first time this has happened at the pump that I buy it at. It was still good enough to run 8.3's at 166. What I ran at Reynolds over the weekend was e85 that I bought at the same pump. I paid $3.07 a gallon and saw it for 2.90 yesterday.

That's awesome bro! Happy for you , keep me informed with updates!

I tested 2 race jugs that sat over the winter..it tested E91, guess it fermented! Great to hear your running that fast w/ E85. They switch to E70 in PA around November and it stays in effect till the Spring.

Now someone correct me is this the fastest E-85 turbo buick ? Firechaser keep me informed on that e-70? Thanks

Nice times on e85!

You will always know what your ethanol content is with this tied into a gm flex fuel sensor.

I looked on there website and it is the same as a gm sensor. Guess I will be ordering one.

8 sec 109,
Can you give us a link to the E85 display in your video?
Conrad

Congrats!! What size Injector does it take to feed that car? Single killer fuel pump or dual massive pumps? Are those the Hoosier DR tires that I see a lot of fast cars using now?

I saw this car run at BG, its a serious car !! Amazing what he is doing with e85(or e70 :))

Bryan

That is nice, or the XFI can just display it on Manny's dash

Repost of the video link:

The XFi Scanmaster will show essentially the same thing (it reads the Fuel Energy Constant as determined by the XFi from that sensor).

Going to have to make some more videos..

Bob

Congrats!! What size Injector does it take to feed that car? Single killer fuel pump or dual massive pumps? Are those the Hoosier DR tires that I see a lot of fast cars using now?

Thanks. It has 220 lb injectors with a 2345 weldon.