E85 PowerLogger File

DavidM

Hi guys,

Can someone review this PL file?
I recently filled up with E85 for the first time since last year.
I have a TurboTweak 6.1 Chip burned for 23lbs of boost and 22 degree timing.

My combo is
TA49 .63 Garrett
Ported Iron Heads/Intake
206/206 FT Cam
Stock Intercooler with Duttneck
3" DP to 2 1/2 Hooker exhaust
10" Pats TC that stalls at 2400 at 0lbs
80LBS Injectors with DW300 and a Hotwire, Fuel Pressure is at 50PSI vacuum line off.
Stock Fuel lines

After reviewing the log looks like I need to add about 10% fuel at WOT since BLMs were around 140.

The part that concerns me if you look in the PL file at 645 seconds you will see my BLMs shot up to 170 and my Injector DC was at 86%. This was at 22lbs, TPS was 3.17V and MPH was 98.

In the PL there are 4 pulls. They are not all full WOT as I was going easy into it watching SM and building boost gradually.

Target AFR is set to 10.9

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• 2.dat
    2.6 MB · Views: 105
Looks like anything above 70mph and in boost and the BLMs shoot up from the 140 area up to the 160s maxing out at 170.

Hmm, looks like I must've made that chip for a non-ported head car for some reason. For now, take the base WOT fuel up to 155 and take another log. When we see how much fuel it wants, I can make a new program and swap chips with you.

I forwarded you my order email I received when I ordered the chip.

I will adjust BLM cell 4 (WOT) to 155 and record another run tonight and post the log up.

Thank you for the great customer service and fast response.

@Eric Stage I

I adjusted BLM Cell 4 WOT (In All Gears) to 155.
Took it out for a run and it stayed around high 130s low 140s at 24lbs 80mph IDC 80%.
Once again TPS was low as I was testing the waters rolling in to boost.

You can fast forward to 80 seconds as that is when I went in to boost.
Another +8.6% of fueling at WOT and I think she'll be in the ballpark.

Disregard the rest of the log. Tried to make another run and blew the Intercooler Inlet hose around 16lbs. :eek:

Thanks.

Attachments

• blm.dat
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Ok, yes you have it closer. If you could send me your info, I'll send you another chip with the proper default fueling.
Eric