E85 or not

Have an 86 GN 40k original, dut intercooler neck, 42lb injectors, tt chip, 255 lph pump, hotwire, kirban 100# valve springs. Thinking hard about switching to e85. Turbo needs rebuild and fuel pump probably should be replaced, chip was for 93 oct which I can't get near by anymore. 91 and octane boost has been a bit inconsistent.
Guys who have made the switch is it worth it? Issues? Tips?
Will be buying either a new turbo if switching or rebuilding mine maybe consider ta49 if staying gasoline. If you have something used for sale let me know.
I want to stay away from a scan master on the dash, want to keep as much of the stock look as possible but something reliable and will last without spending a bunch of money each year is ultimate goal.
Thank you, appreciate the forum. Not too many sources of information locally for these bricks.
I would recommend you keep the car stock.when one puts the squeeze to these cars you need to be looking at things carefully and understand what you are seeing.btw a 49 won't run any faster than a stock turbo at low boost on a stock motor.raising the boost adjusting timing,dialing in the Afr is where the power is.the fuel is just a way of suppressing knock or resisting detonation,it allows you to make power.