e3 spark plugs= no start

chris_mile

has anyone ever used these yet? just installed them and the car wont start ever couple of turns sounds like maybe one of them is firing but no dice any ideas?

IMO I wouldn't use them in a turbo car. The huge ground strap cage is a potential glowing detonation contributor.

well what do u know runs like a champ so much for spending 40 bucks on those e3's. saw them in the kirban newsletter awhile back and wanted to try them. i have no explanation why they didnt work but whatev trial and error!:mad:

Just put them in my car and so far they run just fine. The old AC's were getting a little tired and I figured I would try something different. I don't have any track times to show for it though...

I have them in my car running 24psi 100%e85 for a year now still look great and my car runs strong as $hit , well better soon:eek:

positive i put them right back double checked. when i switched back to the ngk's i did plug for plug and put the same wire back on. silly i know. i wrote E3 and still no response. what kind of com pany has no phone #(the kind that woont be in business long):mad:

i was about to order these. anyone else have a prob with them? is there a better plug out there for a stock motor? how are the kirban plug wires?