Dynotech

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynomarcjack

For anyone who saw the thread I posted about Dynotech Peformance, I had it deleted because I received a really hurtful, disgusting email from the wife of the person who started the shop. I had no intention of making this into a war, I was just trying to protect my husband and Dynotech's memory.

After I received her email personally, I telephoned her husband, Joe Romeo to let him know how upset I was and asked him to speak to her about taking back all the awful things she said to me. Well the end result is another nasty message from her and so I feel obligated to let everyone know why I felt the need to do my original post that I had no part in this new company.

So I will let you view her message to me to see what type of people I have had to deal with and you can make your own choice. I also had read a thread started by Joe and did not say anything about it where he pretended to be a new customer of his new company. It was a post in this lounge on July 27, 2008 from joeturbo titled Dynotech Performance. Joe Romeo is joeturbo. I let that lie go, but this email is going too far.
View attachment karen email.doc

Mam

At some point you have to let it go and have faith that although no one could ever replace your husband, i dont think his friend will let him down and destroy the name that he worked so hard to bring to the for front of performance.

This is just a lounge section on a forum, a place to talk about what we name our pets, stuff we see on the news etc...small talk...that is all

Good luck and take care

Mike

Between this email and the morons yesterday at the Buick performance event at E-Town screaming obscenities out of a vehicle with dynotech stickers all over it, I can't believe they're going to make it too far. It's pretty messed up to start screaming f-you and other stuff at someone because they have RIP Eric Dynotech on the back of their car. The Buick community is small and close knit, yesterday's antics just cost them a lot of business. There's a lot more things I could mention, but I'll keep them to myself for now. Pretty much everyone I talked to that was at the event today was disgusted over the antics of yesterday, so I don't need to bury them any deeper than they've done to themselves.

Joe Romeo is not Joe turbo. He is joe turbo 6.

Actually he is Joe Turbo (he let Liz post under his login when the tragedy first happened, the search feature > you). Perhaps Shane can do an IP check on Joe Turbo (note the space between) and Joeturbo.

Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it. I just dont understand why this situation is getting out of control. It really sucks that Eric is gone, but he would not want all this BS going on. All this bashing back and fourth is really childish and should end.

I agree with you on the language. Was Joe even there yesterday? Was he the one cursing out the window? I'm just asking I wasnt at E-town yesterday.

Joe Romeo was there. He was not the one who used the abrasive language, but someone else closely associated with the "new dynotech" was in the vehicle from which the screaming originated. It was quite disgraceful, actually, they should be ashamed to show their face at another Buick event after that.

Dynotech & Buick Performance Weekend

Let me start by saying that my husband and I sponsor this weekend every year. Before he passed away he contacted John Csordas to once again sponsor it. I honored his wishes and decided to go to the event on Sunday. I could not make it on Saturday, but knew that Joe Romeo would be there. I asked everyone I knew going to leave him alone and not mix words with him. Those friends went to honor my husband. I came up Saturday night and was sick to my stomach when I heard what had happened. I later that night found out who it was by a good friend that has been very honest and upfront with me unlike other people. The person responsible for yelling curse words which I will not repeat here later called me to apologize. It was not Joe Romeo, but he was there with Joe and once again, it wasn't Joe's fault but he should have apologized himself and made peace with the friends that were there. Instead he ignored the situation and will probably have a story of his own.

Now to "turbo t we4" How DARE YOU SAY THIS IS CHILDISH!!! These things would not happen if there were not liars in the world. When Eric first passed away you offered your support with Mease and Steve X and now you do this!! For starters you know Joe's screen name since you are a personal friend of his, first lie!! You were also there on Saturday, second lie!!! You want this to stop; I had every intention of coming home today after a great day of racing and forgetting about it and now I read this. If you weren't there, who was driving the car I sold you! Did you think no one would see the WE4 there or your yellow hummer. You are just as bad as the rest of them. I am sorry I ever sold you that car. You don't deserve to be driving something my husband loved so much! If you really want this to end, stop the lies....Joe should get on with his business and you should get on with yours. You should not have to lie and cheat to get business. Don't ever claim you were a friend of Eric's because he was an honest and decent man.

You are right, Eric would not want this to happen. He would wipe the floor with anyone who has been hurting me like this!

On a brighter note, today was a great day!! A very good friend, Doug Kelly who has been there for me 24/7 since Eric died raced Eric's GSX and did great! He won trophies for my kids and they had a great time. I was welcomed by everyone there with love and warmth. The Buick GS Club was amazing, and all the friends I spent the day with were great!! Aside from the ugliness of Saturday, it was a great weekend for me and my family. Thanks to all of you who made this weekend so wonderful!

Actually he is Joe Turbo (he let Liz post under his login when the tragedy first happened, the search feature > you). Perhaps Shane can do an IP check on Joe Turbo (note the space between) and Joeturbo.

Yes it is the same...

I will be honest, I don't know alot about this other than the little I have read here.

How about someone email me or PM me with what went down. I am interested as to whom this third party is...

I have tried to stay clear of this. I feel for Liz and her loss, who couldn't...

This crap may go down but it will not go down on TurboBuick.com, a certain level of respect and civility is a must here...

Buick weekend / new Dynotech

I am the one these A$$HOLES started with on Saturday. To have people drive by a car that simply said RIP / DYNOTECH / ERIC SCHERTZ and scream obsenities is inexcusable in my opinion. I tried to give Joe a chance to explain. I called him to let him know what these A$$HOLES had just done but he would not take my call. Then as they were all leaving he would not stop. Yes, he was leaving with the car that I had it out with so I know they were all together. Yes, that would also include the guy that replied to Liz saying he wasn't there on Saturday. Geez not sure what he's thinking making a remark like that but that just goes to show you the kind of people we are dealing with. Now for all you people who think Liz is being childish let me tell you I think she is still being extremely nice to Joe as there is still so much that is unknown. At this point I have sat quiet for way too long. When Eric passed my wife and myself went to pay our respects at that time I told Liz if she needed anything to let me know. I hadn't heard from her until she asked me to help her close down the shop. Nothing was getting done and she needed to be out by a certain date. When I got there and saw what was going on (nothing) and started hearing about deals being made on the side I got angry but Liz asked me not say anything, not to bad mouth Joe or anyone else and I did what she wanted. But now I think things have gone a little too far. So for all you folks who think Liz is being childish maybe you'll have second thoughts:
Let's not forget about all the stuff that was stolen or shall I say 'missing' when it was just there the day before. Or, how about when Eric was going to can your a$$ but Liz saved it. Or, a weeks long paid vacation for his entire family. And, milking Liz for what 8 weeks pay while you sat around and did nothing. So your wife is a real piece of work bad mouthing Liz. And, you really have her fooled thinking your a good "GN Mechanic" - the last car in the shop you couldn't even get to run and your new partner fixed it but it broke down before it got to the bridge and it had to be towed!!! Now it's in good hands at Cottons where it should be. God bless those who come to you!!!!! R.I.P / DYNOTECH / JOE - you dug your own grave this weekend. I have been part of the Buick community for over 18 years and I wasn't going to say a word so you can thank your buddies in the 'DYNOTECH' Jeep!

Buick weekend

Oh I forgot to thank you for screwing up the GSX also It ran a wopping 14.00 with your mess up under the hood but thanks to Artie-SRGN who saved the weekend and fixed your mess got it to go 12.0 @ 120MPH spinning all the way down the track. Thanks to all at the event and John Csordas for takeing the collection for the boys they were shocked.

This Kind Of Stuff Makes Me Sick , What The Hell Is The Matter With People , Sorry To Hear THIS HAPPENED. GLAD THERE Was More Good Than Bad Liz , God Bless You And Your Children.

Doug, I'm sorry that you, your wife and daughter, and the other kids nearby had to be subjected to that. That type of behavior is inexcusable, especially at a Buick event. Since you most likely won't be getting any apologies from the responsible parties, let me apologize on behalf of the local Buick owners that this happened to you. I'm glad I was able to get Eric's GSX straightened out, the golf tees shoved into vacuum/boost lines with other lines just flapping in the wind and laying on the headers was a mess. It was good seeing you, your family, and Liz this weekend. I'm just glad I could do my small part to help preserve Eric's memory.

R.i.p. Dynotech Eric Schertz...

So your wife is a real piece of work bad mouthing Liz. And, you really have her fooled thinking your a good "GN Mechanic" - the last car in the shop you couldn't even get to run and your new partner fixed it but it broke down before it got to the bridge and it had to be towed!!! Now it's in good hands at Cottons where it should be. God bless those who come to you!!!!! R.I.P / DYNOTECH / JOE - you dug your own grave this weekend. I have been part of the Buick community for over 18 years and I wasn't going to say a word so you can thank your buddies in the 'DYNOTECH' Jeep!

I'm glad I was able to get Eric's GSX straightened out... It was good seeing you, your family, and Liz this weekend. I'm just glad I could do my small part to help preserve Eric's memory.

-I was there too at Englishtown NJ this weekend and I had the great pleasure to speak with Liz although it's been a little too brief...I did not know at the time what happened on Saturday evening but learned it from Jack Cotton. I was already gone to the motel, but I can say just this: If someone had some something to say about Eric or did not agree with him, they should've talked directly to him when he was still there...Now it's too late and Liz has never done anything to deserve to be treated like that. She deserves a lot of respect as Eric's widow and mother of their two sons. She did the best she could with Dynotech and even if her way of handling this did not please everyone, it's not of anyone's business except hers. Also I think that the "Dynotech" name should remains hers and never to be used in the Buick performance world without her permission.
-As for insulting Liz for having "RIP DYNOTECH ERIC SCHERTZ" written on the back glass of Eric's GSX, it is simply no-class, cheap people, the same kind as that lady who goes by the name of "Karen" :mad:
-Doug, it was also a pleasure to meet you again and great to see you at the wheel of Eric's GSX!...Liz couldn't have thought of a better guy ! :wink:
-Artie, I'm glad that you were able to make Eric's (now Liz's) GSX run much better! the golf tees and loose vacuum lines...was that Joe's work ? :rolleyes: Mmmm...talk about a "good GN mechanic"!...come to think of it, if it was indeed his work, then he does not deserve to use the Dynotech name!
- Last but not least, Liz, hang in there, and don't let these low-life guys (Romeo, Mease, etc...) stop you from doing what you have to do. Keep up your good work and don't forget to let us know how you're doing once in a while! :)
Take care...

Claude :wink:

Attachments

• 101_2444.jpg
    101_2444.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 966
  • 101_2423.jpg
    101_2423.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 975
This posting is long overdue and let me start off by saying.....NO ONE and I mean NO ONE will ever take the place of my brothers business...DYNOTECH PERFORMANCE. That business was run in the utmost fashion, from Eric's knowledge to his customer service. That cant be replaced by anyone trying to keep the name going. After Vetter sold it to Eric, Eric solidified his name and the DYNOTECH name in the Buick community and that will never be replaced. After hearing what happened this weekend at E Town, how somebody could have the ordacity to make such comments is beyond me. It is a disgusting way of doing business. And DOUG....You hit the nail on the head with everything that you said. It is a fact that Joe would have been fired a long time ago if it wasent for Liz. And even before my brothers passing, again if it wasent for Liz he would have been gone long before that. Just because you are a loyal employee & friend (that's what you were) that doesnt mean that you have the ability to run,manage or make a shop succeed. If it was such a "Dream" of yours, why would you or people associated with you jeopardize your name & reputation? So after reading everyones comments throughout this whole thing, I really dont think that helped much! So with that said...I know My brother & HIS BUSINESS will always be remembered as one of the best!!! RIP my brother, I miss you & I love you!

Exactly What Happened

Hi All,

Speaking from first hand experience on what happened Saturday. There are only five of us that were there and know what transpired. The two guys in the silver “dynotech” jeep, Doug, his wife and myself. Just so everyone knows exactly what happened. Doug, Dawn and myself were standing under his tent talking, Doug’s Regal was parked on the side of his truck mostly out of our sight (we weren’t standing next to it). This silver jeep drives up past the tent and past Doug’s Regal. The jeep backs up a few feet to read the “RIP DYNOTECH ERIC SCHERTZ” on the back window. Then all of a sudden one of the two yells, “Fu$k Him!” and starts to drive off. I can personally tell you there was absolutely no provocation as we were barely taking notice of the jeep. Naturally after those words were yelled then all hell broke loose.

I only knew Eric as an acquaintance, him having done a trans for me and me visiting his shop in NJ once. I don’t know any of the history with Joe or anyone associated with the “new dynotech”. The jeep drove back one more time, stopped and yelling was traded back and forth again (I won’t recount on the boards what was said). Then when they were leaving the event for good they flipped the finger our way without stopping while a dark colored Regal was behind. From what I was told Joe Romeo was driving the Regal so I have to assume he knew exactly what had happened. I would think if he was trying to run a shop by the same name as Dynotech we would not want this type of publicity and would have done something to neutralize the situation. I could understand the jeep not wanting to stop and explain themselves but I would think Joe would have wanted to apologize for what his friends had done. It appeared to me that he really didn’t care about what had transpired. Pretty sad for a new shop owner in my opinion and not the way to run a business or gain customers.

I’m completely not associated with the original Dynotech, I’ve never met Liz (I wasn’t there Sunday) so I’m just relaying in an un-biased way exactly what happened. There were a few more things shouted from the jeep that I won’t reiterate here on the boards out of respect for Liz but they were equally as unbelievable for me to hear at a Buick event.

I am sorry to see Eric go, he was always very nice to me and I enjoyed seeing him at Buick events, he’ll be missed. It’s just amazing to me the things that have happened at Buick events this year, truly sad. Makes me glad that I have been getting out of the Buick community, just one more Buick to go and I’m completely out.

Art.

Thanks Art! Thanks for being honest...

I don't want to get in the middle of this. It is apparent though, this is BS!

I will leave this thread open, as soon as trash talking starts back and forth it is locked down. IMO there is no excuse or reasonable answer to what Art stated happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.