Dyno Tuning Confusion

pnyxxpress

I recently installed a SMC alcohol injection kit on my turbo charged ustang GT. I'm spraying at 8 pounds of boost and using a 10gph nozzle. Spray is 100% denatured alcohol no water. The dyno and the data that I logged with my PMS was completely different. The dyno showed a steady change in a/f ratio from 14 to 10:1. The data I logged showed hardly no change thru the entire run. I was expecting to see a dip in air temp and a spike in a/f when the alcohol started spraying. Is this normal??

Also I made 8 pulls. The first 2 or 3 pulls responded to the fuel changes I made. I added fuel on the lean side and subtracted where it was rich. Then the remaining pulls it seemed to respond just the opposite. The more fuel I took out where it was rich it kept getting richer. But it kept making more power. Will it hurt anything to leave it at 10:1 if its make more power than 11.5:1?

As the fuel changes got more radical so did the power curve. First few pulls the power had nice clean steady torque curve. Then it got very choppy. Whats up with that??

Thanks,
Mike

did you see if you have a leak in the intake somewhere?

Not sure what year your mustang is but mine (94) had a ton of vacuum hoses, honestly i doubt mine would handle 5PSI let alone 10.