Dyno #s and a few time slips

Turbo6Camaro

Combo in sig. Made 512hp 628tq on a mustang dyno with a very very conservative tune with only 16 degrees of timing.

60' 1.57 easy launch 8psi off brake. Needs 12-15
1/8 et 6.71
1/8 mph 106mph
1/4 et 10.44
1/4 mph 129.9.

I have a nice video of the car making a 10.50 pass but when I try to post it it says the file does not have a valid extension.

No not really everything is plastic on the car except for the rear quarters. The camaro s came that's way. I have a fiberglass hood on it. Other than that everything is factory and in tact.

Oh it's got a tubular k member and tubular control arms up front. No ac or power steering. It has a full interior. The frame has been tied. There is a 10 point cage in the works so that will bump up the weight a little

I'm trying to post the video from the track but it says the file does not have a valid extension.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 164
Nice, those are some strong tq numbers. car sounds good on the dyno, real throaty. Except when you let out it sounds like air being let out a whoopi cushion.
Heard lot of great things about Cal Hartline. Have been thinking of contacting him to dial in a couple v6's here in Va.

That busa in your sig must be a beast. I rode a near stock busa with alien ex and power commander and it damn near pulled me off the bike lol. Could not imagine holding onto a turbo busa. Must have a lot of years riding. I have a r6 btw.

Yea I know and I have no room for any muffler of any kind lol. It sounds good cruising and getting on it tho.