Dyno day with Cal Hartline

Holy crap that car is amazing!!!:eek: , I wonder who built the engine is he is one hell of a builder whomever he is , looks like this thing is going to rip those straps right off. great going guys..

The builder is another Buick guru. Raph ur car is moving fast now Congrats to everyone. 1986TR 514 to the wheels niceeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it, looks like you guys had fun. Congrats on the all the performances! :cool: Looks like Ralphs Limited is really flying :D. Cal is a magician I tell ya!

Neal

Thanks everyone. I had a great time with no carnage. Ralph made over 800 rwhp. That's low, low 9's with a TSM legal combination. Beto, Harold, & Ralph all made 9 second hp on pump gas/alky. Mikalanjavin surprised me when he made 514 with an entry level combination. The video makes it sound like the cars are missing, trust me they weren't :) I'm headed out to Duttweiler this morning, then another dyno session this afternoon. Thanks again!

Mr Hartline is the man, careful while you drive on the highways or LA streets they are unforgiven giving tickets even for talking on a handheld cellphone without having a Bluetooth.

Sorry I couldn't make it, looks like you guys had fun. Congrats on the all the performances! :cool: Looks like Ralphs Limited is really flying :D. Cal is a magician I tell ya!

Neal
You were missed Neal, Ralph's car is a FREAKING BEAST, he did that john force burnout from a 30mph roll :eek: , it took time to get it to 800 wheel but with patience Mr Cal on the computer and Grand Beto on mechanical difficulties :D it got there safe and sound..

Don't matter to me.

Whoever can be called whatever, but that was some bad-assed stuff right there!

Congrats to all you guys in attendance. It had to be a killer good feeling for the big HP guys to be laying down power numbers like that and a real thrill for you all who got to see it in person.

Sounds like it was a great day for all involved. It sure had to beat being at work on a Wednesday, like I had to be, sooooo jealous........:eek::eek::cool:

I stepped away from the office for a few hours to attend and tune the gn. I held a conference call from a small room at the shop via cell phone. I had to mute my line when a pull was going on haha

I stepped away from the office for a few hours to attend and tune the gn. I held a conference call from a small room at the shop via cell phone. I had to mute my line when a pull was going on haha
Now, That's what I call a "Power meeting". :D

Mike B.