Lorenz Racing and Performance Open House Saturday July 22 West Salem Ohio

VETKILR

Staff member
Saturday July 22 from 9 am to 5 pm Lorenz Racing & Performance will be having a Turbo Buick Dyno Day and Open House. We will have free refreshments and snacks all day.
There will be free dyno pulls and minor tuning being done. If you would like to get on the list for a free dyno pull please message us. Spaces are limited do to time restraints so message asap! Let's see how many Turbo Buick's we can get together!

Its a whose who in Turbo Buick World of who will be attending> Here are some of them:

Cal Hartline from Hartline Performance will be in from Florida doing minor tuning.
Vince Janis from Janis Transmission will be here.
Red Armstrong of Quad Air will be attending this event.
Paul Ferry from HR PartsNStuff will also be in attendance. Contact Paul for any parts to be picked up at our open house.
Snap-On Tools huge tandem truck will be in attendance as well!!
Rick Seitz from GM EFI magazine, formerly of GM High Tech Performance Magazine will be in attendance!
If any other vendors are interested in attending please message us.
We are located 5 minutes from the new Dragway 42 drag strip in West Salem Ohio. You can head over to the track after attending and make some passes at the new facility!
Signs will be posted for all the parking arrangements. Stop out with all those Turbo Buicks and let's have a great time!!
Stay tuned for more updates as the date nears!

** I am seeking volunteers to help out with this event. Please let me know at 216 470 8844 via call/text or send me a message on here. The premier TR guru! Already people from all over the country are planning on coming to this 1 day event. It will be huge! More details coming as we get closer.

Attachments

• tr grp.jpg
    tr grp.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 83