Dyno day with Cal Hartline

grandbeto

A BAD V6
We have an upcoming dyno day with non other than Mr Cal Hartline aka (tuning GURU), if you need your XFI or Fast system cleaned up or tuned up by Cal here is your shot at getting it done by the best in the business.
Day is setup for Wednesday May 15th starting at 8am until 5pm.( we have dyno for the whole day)
Location is in the city or Gardena California ( address will be disclosed to those attending)
Cost: $275.00 for XFI or Fast systems
$200 for those with TurboTweak chips needing some tuning or perhaps troubleshoot problems with your car while on the Dyno in a safe manner. ( there will be plenty of guys who are good tuning turbotweak chips to lend you a hand).
So far we have 4 confirmed, there are at least 4 more spots open, please PM me your info or post here if interested in attending to have your vehicle tuned..
$100.00 dollars non-refundable deposit is needed to secure your spot..

Thanks!
Beto

If I can get the car together in time I would like to do it (TT chip tune)

What state is this in???????!?!!!?!!!!!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

"Location is in the city or Gardena California ( address will be disclosed to those attending)"

Let's get a roll call, who's going
Beto: confirmed
Ralph: confirmed
Mika: confirmed
Wicked: confirmed
Arturo: confirmed
George (maybe) Waiting on Down payment
Roland (maybe) Waiting on Down payment also.
there maybe others by wedns, this should be fun.. :)

I'm still trying to get stuff done and would like to do this if there is openings (will know for sure tomorrow).

I'm still trying to get stuff done and would like to do this if there is openings (will know for sure tomorrow).

Need any help with anything to get ready let us know, Cal Hardly ever comes out way and when he does we try to make the best of it, hope you can make it. :)

I look forward to this! Make sure you guys have a timing light and fresh plugs in the cars. It usually takes me a couple hours/car, so we could be there a while

Need any help with anything to get ready let us know, Cal Hardly ever comes out way and when he does we try to make the best of it, hope you can make it. :)

I'm hoping that I have a chance to get the new fuel pump in. I don't think the 10yr old walbro is the best thing to try and go for max HP with :)

Hey, no worries.

The quotation marks are there because it was in post number 1.

I was jus' sayin'.....;)

If it was in the "state" of Chicago maybe I could go, if I took off from work. I'm not looking to voice to the whole community here where its going to be. I wouldn't mind going well out of my way one way and having money well spent on probably the best guy around to tune our cars. That was the point and angle of why I asked which state. Hence, also why I asked states and not county or town, etc.

But again excuse me for asking. ;)