Dyno day in connecticut

Fast Eagle, theres a Dyno Day at Pruven being set up actually for the NortheastForum where you can dyno your TSI. Email al98t@northeastforum.net and you can tell him I told you about it. There hasn't been a definate date set up, but its going to be in about 2 months, and its going to be in the neighborhood of 80 bucks, and 15 extra for AWD (normally at least double that).

Originally posted by RealFastV6
Fast Eagle, theres a Dyno Day at Pruven being set up actually for the NortheastForum where you can dyno your TSI. Email al98t@northeastforum.net and you can tell him I told you about it. There hasn't been a definate date set up, but its going to be in about 2 months, and its going to be in the neighborhood of 80 bucks, and 15 extra for AWD (normally at least double that).

Heyyy i know you from the pike board :)

man, this sounds fun. Any chance of it happening again in the summer when I'm around? There sure are a lot of guys from CT on this board.

Well sorry to say but I think I'm out, my turbo is cooked. I think the bearings are shot (up & down movement in the shaft). :mad: May take a while to scrounge up the $$$ for a new one, unless anyone knows who can fix it. :confused:

Steve

Originally posted by Fast_Eagle
WhoNeedsBoost or WhoNeedsMoreBoost :D

...after that big speech about trashing me because I had a turbo regal 'eh?

You musta bought that one from Spence's friend correct?

Originally posted by RealFastV6

...after that big speech about trashing me because I had a turbo regal 'eh?

You musta bought that one from Spence's friend correct?

never once did i trash you about your car.. i trashed you cuz u started wit me. i've always liked GN/Ttype, and i've always liked yours, when i seen pics of it on the board...

I bought the car from a friend in new haven..i paid 2000 for it.. it needs a paint job, its an 84... but other then that, its mint... runs great. needs to be faster though :(

Originally posted by Fast_Eagle
never once did i trash you about your car.. i trashed you cuz u started wit me. i've always liked GN/Ttype, and i've always liked yours, when i seen pics of it on the board...

I bought the car from a friend in new haven..i paid 2000 for it.. it needs a paint job, its an 84... but other then that, its mint... runs great. needs to be faster though :(

Well welcome to the Dark Side. ;)

Give me a shout at RealFastV6@cox.net and we'll meet up down the pike.

I'm game for the dyno day. My car isn't in the best state of tune right now, but I'll do it anyway to get a base line. Here an interesting little tidbit: I had a dream a few days ago in which I dynoed my car................... The results:............. 210 HP. Not a dream, a NIGHTMARE. I hope my real results are different:)

Got the Nittos on today and the exhaust tucked back up where it belongs. If I can get rid of some KR and do some tuning with my EGT on the way I will be there. :)

Kinda looking forward to it.

How about some driving directions and location?

Should have tranny back by next weekend. Doesn't leave much time for tuning............but like Ben, should get a number to improve upon. See ya'll there!! ;)

that all sounds good guys, will have directions in the next couple of days, Ben you WILL make more power than that... also found out the other day that J&M wants to get a car show going for the same day so you guys that are not interested in dyno bring your GN or T-TYPE or any else you want to show off. The MAnchester Police Drag Team twin turbo car will be there, Tony Garcia says he will have his twin turbo car there, Eric Rankin will explain how you can get a 3500 LB GN to do a 3 foot high wheels up launch on 10 year old E-T drag tires(anyone who was at E-TOWN sat the 6th knows that it is possible) spread the word about dyno day & car show... lets see all the TRs that we have around here......:D

Hot 6, you will be able to do tuning on the dyno, Eric will get your air/fuel checked out, see you there:D

dyno day

it looks like i will not be able to make it. i will be laid up for awhile cus my car ran me over so maybe next time:(

rob come on up, check out cars,see where the shop is, meet everyone, bring friends,

we need to get a count of cars to dyno on 4/20, who is going ? we also want to see all the ct cars even if you dont dyno :D

If the weather is good I can make it for the show but I doubt I'll be strappin it to the dyno. :( Still got problems!

Steve