Duragloss products

BuickMike

Money pit
Hey all,

I know a few of you have used Duragloss products here, but it seems like it is a completely overlooked product. I ended up buying their 105 polish / sealer a couple years ago after a thread here and have been hooked. I use it together with the bonding agent on my daily drivers and reapply every 6 months or so. This stuff really holds up. The craziest thing is that all the products are very watery and go on by hand with ease, but make a huge difference.

I was reordering my sealer on Amazon a couple weeks back and started looking at reviews. In those reviews, I saw people raving about the clear coat polish and aquawax products as well. This stuff is pretty cheap, so I said what the hell and ordered some.

So fast forward to yesterday. I needed to clean up the GN and take updated pics for my insurance policy, so I decided to try the new polish and spray wax. All I can say is that I'm completely blown away!! The polish is very watery and goes on with little effort, however it covered up the light scratches / swirl marks. This is super odd to me, because I have spent hours using my random orbital buffer with 2 different pads / machine polishes and had less results. This stuff is nothing short of amazing. I've used top of the line Maguires, Mothers, spent $$$$$ on Zaino, and have all kinds of Griots products. This has given my car the best shine and depth by far.

Some info on the paint. It is not original. I had Heath Elmer repaint the car PPG Jet black base / clear about 3 years ago.

Here are pics:

Here is my reflection in the hood:

IMG_20160731_105940883_zpsdtmr5qld.jpg

Pics of the car:

DSC_0503_zps2zyqckxk.jpg

DSC_0502_zpsidu7iwuw.jpg

DSC_0501_zps8iynppat.jpg

DSC_0516_zpstaoolsda.jpg

I love their carwash soap, its red in color. Just a little bit suds up a bucket and makes it look waxed when done.

I have been using their stuff for years and have hooked many others onto their line as well. Great stuff and good prices. For rubber and exterior trim my go to is Optimum, water based stuff, or HD express. Duragloss for my paint.

I have been using their stuff for years and have hooked many others onto their line as well. Great stuff and good prices. For rubber and exterior trim my go to is Optimum, water based stuff, or HD express. Duragloss for my paint.