Drunk Driving

There really are some people with really different abilities when drinking. I have very bad sleeping problems and something called idiopatic insomnia. Any noise and even the advent of a dream wakes me up. Its like Im over conscious. This for me really does carry over when I drink. I always thought people were kinda kidding when they said , I drank so much that i couldnt remember anything about last night. So in college, I got my buddy to drive and we went to party. My mission was to get so drunk that i woudnt remember anything. It didnt work. Just horrendously sick. If I drink alot and am tired , I may not remember many details but never have i passed out. My problem with boozing and cruising is that I get impulsive, Dont let me even get near a phart tip ! So that in itself is why I have to stop myself. And sure, the biggest reason is other's safety. DUI deaths are down but enforcement is up as huge money is there for enforcement and governments. I think the spirits industry and bars may face some kind of liability issue at some point.