Drove the GN to work for the 1st time

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Today I thought "what the hay....let's do it!" and drove the GN to work. She is parked in the structure with the common cars.

I got out and did the walk around to make sure she looks as good as possible....and noticed that on the way to work, my passenger rear center cap decided to leap off the wheel :-(

My cool factor has greatly dropped.......

Today I thought "what the hay....let's do it!" and drove the GN to work. She is parked in the structure with the common cars.

I got out and did the walk around to make sure she looks as good as possible....and noticed that on the way to work, my passenger rear center cap decided to leap off the wheel :-(

My cool factor has greatly dropped.......

Missing center cap?? Now you fit in.

it sucks to loose those things

Haha. Yeah they always come off when you want a "cool factor". I was in traffic one time next to two hot girls. Exchanged some smiles. Both turned left and I pulled ahead of them. A minute later they start honking and flashing their lights at me. My arrogant self was like "oh, they must really want to give me their number!:biggrin:" Not so much..."Umm, sir? Some black thingy flew off your car back there". Pulled over and sure enough a center cap had decided to commit suicide. I don't know what pissed me off more. Losing the center cap, or being referred to as "sir" by two hot girls, haha.

Oh well. Hopefully you'll get some nice compliments like "Is that your Monte Carlo in the parking lot?" today. haha.

My 1st cruise in with the GN and what do you know................ missing front left cap!

hope u have multible kill switches or atleast GPS in it.

The usual kill switch AND gps but I'm not overly worried. I am parked in front of the surveillance camera a few cars down from the security guard :) There are only two ways in/out of the place and both are guarded.

Besides, this is Ann Arbor...we only steal hybids.....