Draggin the Bumper....on the STREET!!!

I think the guy's name is Dre?:confused:

He is supposed to be here in Houston next month to put a crackin' to us boys on the street.. street racing sucks..

Bring it to the track and get on the tree...

That's nuts. I'd hate to see that come down alittle crooked and sway into the bystanders.

That's nuts. I'd hate to see that come down alittle crooked and sway into the bystanders.

I agree! You know, it's only a matter of time before he gets busted. I'm sure the detectives/police have already seen this video:rolleyes:

Seen this vid a bunch of times, but never get tired of seeing it... That's obviously a sick car with a working suspension, but I'd say that "street" was prepped just as good as most tracks with plenty of VHT!

Seen this vid a bunch of times, but never get tired of seeing it... That's obviously a sick car with a working suspension, but I'd say that "street" was prepped just as good as most tracks with plenty of VHT!

working suspension or not,its still the street with bystanders spectating feets away. Anything can happen,one wrong move, and the worse is bound to happen.

working suspension or not,its still the street with bystanders spectating feets away. Anything can happen,one wrong move, and the worse is bound to happen.

No doubt, anything can happen... Both the racer and the spectators assume the risk of what happens IMO though.

No doubt, anything can happen... Both the racer and the spectators assume the risk of what happens IMO though.

agreed!! Show up to something like that @ your own risk. To add some humor, like chris rock said, "everything now a days a kill ya. just pick your top 3 and stick with it, dont be a quiter!"

haha, darkside

His name is DRE, I believe its an SB2.2 headed small block,Thye SAY it has no nitrous.

He was the driver of the mustang on our Pinks show

His name is DRE, I believe its an SB2.2 headed small block,Thye SAY it has no nitrous.

He was the driver of the mustang on our Pinks show

Heard the same thing on another board, said he was part of smallblockposse.net!!:confused:

Anytime I watch a street race (which is pretty rare) I stand behind the cars or right next to them on the starting line. I never watch them down the street.

Damn skippy I do!!

I hear 86brick does wheelies pulling out of his garage. :eek: :biggrin:

Yep got the driveway prepped with plenty of VHT for those wheelies.... LOL:D

Actually in my younger years I was quite the wheelie machine, but that was on my MCS BMX bicycle.. Nah, nowadays I leave the wheelies to the true professionals (and the cars that actually have enough power):cool:

wheelie

yeah you guys got all the info right on that car, thats the fastest all motor car in new york, the only wieght in the front end of that car is basically the engine itself. that spot on the road hooks better than most tracks

Impressive but yet dumb.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good old street race and yes they can be dangerous. But something that fast NEEDS to be on a track period! Just think how many times you've seen a wheelie go bad.

It just isn't worth the risk.

That guys f ucking crazy and the spectators are even more crazy. I would never race with people watching from the side. That is some serious $hit there. Sounds like his transmission is going away on the 2-3;) . Not that that matters when hes 2 football fields ahead of you.:biggrin:

That was some crazy shiznit! That wasnt just a wheelie ..he hung them out for a while.. awesome.. And yes very stupid to do on the street.