Drag racing on 24's, not a good idea...

Drag racing or not, 24" is a bad idea. That car fell under its own shame. Axle snappage FTW!

Is that a TR or is it N/A?

Thats pretty scray either way but exspecaily if it's an N/A car. I mean you see them all over the place and that wheel look like it broke off under slow typical acceration speeds. I can just see it now, Low riders clubs requiring Mooser/Strange axles lol

Is that a TR or is it N/A?

Thats pretty scray either way but exspecaily if it's an N/A car. I mean you see them all over the place and that wheel look like it broke off under slow typical acceration speeds. I can just see it now, Low riders clubs requiring Mooser/Strange axles lol

NA! No way in hell anyone should claim that to bea GN. I thought we all learned our lesson from watching that old mustang fox body clip doing the same thing. This video will be around for god know how long now haha, and It will be linked to GN's by some duches, or hell mabe it is a GN.

Can someone say KFC/Nike/Newports/Echo sponserd hahahahaha.

I can't for the life of me understand the commentator. God bless rednecks :)

The announcer told them to put the axle back in there and the dumb asses were seriously thinking about it.

I bet they were losing it in the tower.

It looked like one guy was walking back and forth through the gear oil:biggrin:
I like the flame job, wonder who did it?

Some people shouldn't be allowed out in public without a sign;)

Why cant they put the axle back - at least to roll the car out of the way?

That's what floor jacks are for. You'd have to jack it up to put the axle back in, just roll it off. They can put the axle back in the staging lanes.

If I was waiting in the staging lanes while those idiots where trying to put the axle back in at the starting line, I'm pretty sure I'd be pissed.

Reminds me of a old song...hmmm...how does it go...You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...:p