Don't Read UNLESS You Want to be Pissed Off

Do you think she should prevail in her lawsuit against Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 119 96.7%

• Total voters
What possible use could the gov come up with to use your fingerprints for besides identifying you in the course of investigation. Im sorry but Im just not important enough for the govt to spend millions of dollars on to find a way to frame me for some obscure crime.

Same thing with registering guns. I fully support the right to own a gun, but where again is the harm of registering the gun? If its stolen and used in a crime of course they can try to pin it on you, but I think thats an extreme case. At the same time, you are more likely to get it back if stolen if it has been registered. The police have a better idea of where to look in a crime investigation.
Looking thru this old thread and came across this.
The poster must be dead by now as he was 60 in 03.
Naivety is dangerous, as witnessed by the bullshit being pulled about guns in this day and age!
WAY TOO MUCH of this type of thinking in today's world.

Guns

Everyone in Az has em
Shootings every night/ day on the news

Myself being an army veteran , am a shooting enthusiast. I have my wife and son shooting as well .

I get what the guy is getting at above with finger printing and gun registration,
However I am 100% behind law enforcement and have and had more than a few good friends that are officers.

I am a firm believer in anything that makes their job easier ( within reason)
Is best for the m and the public

Chuck

Why don’t you join up on phantombullet
That where everyone went when yb pissed everyone off

You would fit in nicely over there with the rest of us